Chapter 5: Emergency Host Meeting

|Play Music Now|

|Narrator POV|

           "Kyoya-Senpai, what's with the emergency private host club meeting?" Haruhi asked walking into the room and closing the door behind her. "Well since we are now all present, I called this meeting because we have a big problem." Kyoya said. "What's the problem?" The twins asked in unison. "All of our request rates are lowering greatly, which means we are losing guests very quickly. If this keeps up, then the host club will be shut down." He announced.

"Oh no this is terrible what do we do?" Honey-Senpai sobbed. "We could lower the prices for our guests." Haruhi suggested. "No, if we do that then we won't have enough money to provide for our guests." Kyoya responded sternly. "Well then gentlemen..I believe that leaves us with one option...we'll have to recruit a new host." Tamaki proposed standing up. "Who would we recruit though? None of the other guys at this school have the right potential to be another host." The twins pointed out. "How about (Y/N)-chan?" Honey asked. "Hmm...that might actually work." Kyoya said.

     "Then it's settled. We must get (Y/N) to become a member of the host club!" Tamaki announced.