Chapter 1

"Christian Collins." My history teacher presented the boy, standing at the front of the classroom. He had a huge smile on his face. He had a lip ring that I admit was very fitting on him. Yet I couldn't find out why he was smiling so much. Around here you don't get many smiles like that.

"Tell us why you moved here." Mrs. Dylan asked the boy.

"Well- I'm kinda famous on the internet and I didn't want that anymore, I want a normal life, so I moved here and I'm gonna try to be normal."

"Well isn't that nice. May you please sit next to, let's see, Ava McAdams, please raise your hand for him to see.

"Right here pretty boy." I said pointing at the empty chair next to me. The class laughed at the new nickname. I've always had a rebellious side.

"Miss. McAdams, please don't speak of students that way."

"Sure Mrs. Dylan. Sure." The guy 'Chris' he called himself, sat down and stared at me. In the middle of scribbling down some notes, I had enough.

"What do you want?" I whisper- screamed.

"Oh nothing." Sureeee.

"Whatever." I mumbled.

38 dreadful minutes passed and first period was completed. Soon, class after class after class, hell was finished. To add to my stressful day at school filled with work, Christian Collins, and more work- everything in my locker fell out. No one would be in the halls at the time either. Except one person. Of course that person had to be Chris.

"Do you need help?"

"No." I lied.

"I'm gonna help you anyway." He said, kindly. After we fixed my locker up, he ran off. Yet, I noticed there was a slip of paper in my locker.

'Call me 689-164-5555' (AN- fake # idk what this is)

I sighed and shoved the note in my back pocket.

"Ava!" I heard my name being called. It was my best friend ever, Shawn.

"Hey boy!" I yelled. We laughed and I grabbed my backpack and we started to head to my house like we do everyday. Once we walked up to my street, you could see there were moving trucks there. No one ever moves in. The last time someone moved in was-

Chris.

"Shawn! The guy I was just talking about. That's him. That's Christian Collins. And he's my neighbor." I sighed in disbelief- what was I getting myself into with this guy?