Chapter 2

"Ooooh- neighbors, enemies. Maybe secret lovers." Shawn said with a smirk.

"Shawn, I'm going to smack you." I said. "Let's try to sneak into my house so he doesn't see us." We tiptoed to my backyard. Of course, I forgot my backyard was visible to all the neighbors backyards as well. And Chris of course was standing in his moving some furniture there. Shirtless. Ugh what am I thinking.

"Hey guys!" Christian called. I sighed and faced him.

"HI Chris." I said with a fake smile.

"I'm gonna go inside." Shawn said. He slipped inside and locked the door, indicating I had to speak to Chris.

"So- how'd you like your first day?" I asked, walking over.

"It was good, some people are really nice and some not so much." He told me.

"Cool. Maybe tomorrow you can hang with Shawn and me, I mean its just us and we wouldn't care if you joined us." What the hell did I just do? Did I just invite him to hang out with Shawn and I?? Ugh. Shawn will be happy because all he wants me to do is find a boyfriend so I can find a guy for him (if I didn't mention he's gay).

"That'll be great. I should start working again so I'll see you tomorrow." Chris said, smiling.

"Okay. Bye." I told him turning away to walk back to my house.

"Oh and one more thing Ava."

"Yeah."

"My eyes are up here." I blushed and ran inside my house. Which Shawn unlocked for me.

"So..." Shawn asked.

"We're hanging with him tomorrow."

"I'm gonna start planning the wedding." I shoved him.

"Shawn, stop, I'm just being nice."

"Since when are you nice?" I thought about it. I've only been nice to Shawn and my family. No one really else.

"Whatever."

"This boy does something to you McAdams. He does."