Dagobah

I keep my eyes peeled for the blockade, angling my deflector shield in case of a sudden ambush. I sigh to myself again, giving myself a little shake. I pull my hair down from its bun and run a hand through it, taking deep breaths and trying to calm myself down.

Suddenly, Luke's X-Wing banks steeply to the left, and I frown at him, as there aren't any ships for him to be evading. I hear Artoo bleep something to him worriedly over my radio.

"There's nothing wrong, Artoo," Luke tells the little astromech droid. "I'm just setting a new course."

I swing my ship round to follow his. "Why?" I ask, increasing the thrust to catch up with him.

"We're not going to regroup with the others," he replies defiantly.

"Aren't we now?" I say stiffly, raising an eyebrow. "Luke, you know how I feel about doing things like this. I abandoned the Black Hawks on Tatooine, and look what happened."

I hear him sigh. "You know when you came to rescue me, and you sensed Ben?"

"Yes?"

"He told me to go to the Dagobah system," he explains.

"Dagobah?" I repeat, frowning in confusion, wanting to know why Obi-Wan would tell him to go to that swamp heap.

"Ben said there's a Jedi there I can learn from," Luke continues. "Do you have any idea what he's talking about?"

"Did he tell you about Yoda?" I ask him.

"Yes. Do you know him?" he exclaims excitedly.

"I've never met him, but I've heard a lot about him from Obi-Wan and my parents," I tell him. "Apparently he was one of the strongest Jedi in the Order during the time of the Old Republic."

"Alright. Well, I'm transmitting you coordinates now. Get ready to make the jump to lightspeed," Luke says, and I watch as the coordinates appear on my navi computer.

Artoo bleeps softly in the background.

"Yes, Artoo?" Luke asks, which is followed by more beeps. "That's alright. I like to keep it in manual control for a while."

Luke and I make the jump to lightspeed, and it doesn't take long to reach Dagobah. I look at it apprehensively, wondering if this is a good idea, as the planet environment is completely obscured by low-level cloud cover. Artoo whistles at Luke anxiously.

"Yep, that's it," he sighs. "Dagobah."

Artoo beeps at him worriedly.

"No, I'm not going to change my mind about this," Luke replies defiantly. "Though I'm not picking up any cities or technology..." he says after a moment, sounding a little nervous. "Massive life-form readings, though. There's something alive down there..."

"And you're still completely sure this is a good idea?" I ask as we head towards the planet. "I mean, why now? Obi-Wan's waited three years, and he's telling you to go now?"

"What are you implying?"

"This just doesn't seem right to me," I blurt out suddenly. "I think it's a bad idea."