Prolouge

Ok first fairy tail fanfic  I don't care if you're brutality honest I'm that way but its basically just little Lucy's past and stuff

I don't own fairy tail but even if I did I'd slap HIRO MASHIMA for many things so Lego into the story.
----------------------------------------------
THUD
"Get up and strike me, you shall not leave until you place a strike upon me you can't hope to be an assassin and not leave your target wounded, to the brink of death, or death itself now GET UP" yelled a man in about his early thirties he had blonde hair that was slicked back and a mustache he wore a black leather cat suit with a utility belt around his waist he had piercing black eyes that where targeted to a little blonde girl who was breathing heavily on the verge of tears.

"But papa I'm doing the best I ca-
"YOU THINK YOUR BEST IS GOING TO GET YOUR TARGET DEAD" he yelled at her angrily.

"You can't expect to up hold the Heartfillia legacy if you aren't excellent because doing your best isn't good enough...now state the heartfillia assassination code." He regaining his composure .

She looked up at him with a sad look
"A Heartfillia assassin is no ordinary assassin a Heartfillia assassin stops at nothing until their target is dead anything lower then death is a shame upon our name" the young girl stared plotting away to cut her father.

"Very good Lucy now as I was say-"
SLASH drip...drip...drip.

The Little girl known as Lucy had looked for an opening because her father left himself wide open she had a Japanese tanto blade in her hand and was kneeling on the other side of the room breathing heavy she had cut her father on the cheek, it was a deep cut her father gave a chuckle.

"I suppose there's hope for you yet Lucy, now go washed for dinner or your mom will make us both her targets for being dirty and late"

A cold shiver went down both their spines at the thought of miss Heartfillia waiting to take out her husband and daughter because they where dirty and late for dinner .

"Bet I'll beat you before the tables set papa" Lucy yelled as she jumped over her fathers head and on the the stair railing that lead up to the kitchen .

"Your on you little brat."

----------------------------------------------
So that's the inro to the story Jude is still a somewhat loving father I mean he's teaching his 5 year old daughter how to be an assassin and all but I at least wanna make it a little father daughter scene

WARNING: MY PUNCTUATION SUCKS DUCK SO DONT COME TO ME SAYING MY PUNCTUATIONS OFF