Early Mornings

The next morning Lucy awoke without an outside force.
She arose from her slumber and rid the sleep from her eyes.
She looked at her clock and saw that it flashed 6:40am.

"I woke up rather earlier then expected"

Lucy climbed out of bed and walked into her bathroom where a nice hot bath was awaiting her she stripped from her night clothes she walked over to a iPad installed in the wall and scrolled through the song set up looking for a song to listen to while she bathed.

She waved a finger around a song she thought would do go the time being as she pressed play as she walked to the bath the song played in the back as she soothed in.

When a good thing goes bad it's not the end of the world, just the end of a world that you had with one girl...

Lucy hummed softly as she began to sing along with the song washing herself letting the hot soothing water cleanse her

" 'cause you'll say you love me and I'll end up lying say I'll love you too"

Lucy continued to sing the song as it went off and a new song began playing Broken Clocks by SZA, this song was fairly new to her so she decided to let the singer sing as she dried off.

All I got is these broken clocks
I ain't got no time
Just burning daylight
Still up still up
Its still love its
Still love still love still loving still love
Nothing but love for you
Nothing but love
Nothing but love

Once Lucy finished her bathing and drying she brushed her teeth, washed her face, Lotion up'd her body and dawned her clothing for the day.

A white spaghetti strap crop top, Plain blue jeans and Nike Air Force 1s, her make up was light consisting of clear blueberry lip stick her accessories where silver hop earrings and a white hat with a pineal in the middle; She looked herself over in the mirror and nodded in approval.

She exited her bathroom and saw her clock blinking 7:21am she let out a tired sigh as she grabbed her phone a white cropped bomber jacket, her backpack when she opened there was Capricorn waiting for her Granny Smith apple.

"Good morning Capricorn" She spoke softly as he handed her the apple which she took giving him a nod of apperception.

"Good Morning Miss Lucy you seem rather....different today" He complimented as they began their decent down the stair, Lucy cocked a brow and looked back at him slightly.

"Do I really?" a hint of curiosity danced in her voice as he firmly nodded rubbing his chin.

"I cant quite figure out what it is, I may need time to figure it out" Capricorn opened the door for her as she exited turning to him before she left.

"Do tell me when you figure it out Capricorn, I'm rather curious" Capricorn raised a brow when he saw something in her eyes before she left for school, Capricorn closed the door and continued rubbing his chin.

Aries and Virgo saw the bald headed man deep in thought both cocking curious heads to the side.

"Is everything ok Capricorn?" Aries spoke up
"Yes is something troubling you?" Virgo asked, Capricorn looked up and readjusted his shades coughing a few times and straightened his tie.

"All is well nothing worth the alarm" Was all he said before going upstairs leaving two confused pink haired females.