Cherry Hill

When Lucy made it to school the first thing she did was go to her locker Cherry Hill by Russ blasting in her ears as she grabbed what she needed.

As she rummaged through her locker she felt a light tap on her shoulder, She let out annoyed sigh and assumed it was that Lisa chick back for seconds or that weird guy or even Natsu but she was surprisingly wrong.

It was Cana, Levy and Carla. Carla and Cana had proud smirks on their faces while Levy had a big smile.

"Seems the boss likes ya" Cana smirked, Levy smacked her playfully as Carla stifled a giggle Lucy raised an eyebrow at their behavior.

"What is this about?" Lucy asked blankly as Carla spoke up "Don't mind Cana she's drunk" Cana grinned widely and pulled out a brown paper bag "You bettca yer ass I am" she laughed as she drank from the bag.

Levy rolled her eyes in amusement "Anyway Lu-Chan we were wondering if you wanted to come to the Mocha Cafe with us for Lunch today they make the best burgers this side of Fiore, So how bout it?" Levy smiled at the blonde girl who seemed to be thinking about.

"Do-...Do they have fried mushrooms?" She asked, All three girls made strange looks before the drunken Cana spoke up.

"Do they have fried mushrooms the fuck kind of question that?" Cana slurred, Lucy clenches her books and looked away regretting ever even asking the question.

"Ne.."

"COURSE THEY DO ITS THEIR SPECIALTY THEY HAVE SPECIAL RANCH AND EVERYTHING" Cana boasted as she threw an arm around the girl and laughed looking at Carla and Levy.

"I like this girl no wonder the boss was grinning off his rocks last night"

Lucy was about to say something but Carla beat her to it, "Okay let's get you off to Class Cana Maybe seeing your dad will sober you up"

Carla pulled along the drunk laughing Cana, "I have to go meet up with a teacher about an assignment but I'll see you at lunch"

Lucy nodded as Levy smiled and turned away, Lucy turned back to her locker to close it but it was suddenly closed for her just when she thought she was safe until gym class Natsu had a sly smile on his face.

"Wipe that look off your face you look like a creep" she rolled her eyes when his smile grew wider.

"Give me a kiss and I'll think about it" he smirked Lucy stared at before she leaned in he smirked and leaned in only for his lips to make contact with a book.

"Kiss Edgar Allen Poe ya creep"

Natsu smirked and took the book in his hands. "Something tells me you're a fan of The Raven"

Lucy scoffed. "Tell Tale Heart actually" Natsu raised an impressed brow. "He had the eye of a vulture"

"And you have the mind of an idiot"

Lucy took her book back and Natsu smirked. "You're killing me kid" it was Lucy's turn to raise an eyebrow.

"Really? You look pretty alive to me" Natsu chuckled. "Fell into that one...Come with me"

Without waiting for a reply he grabbed her wrist and walked her down the hall and into a room making sure nobody saw them before closing the door behind them.

"What are we doing in here you're really selling yourself as a creep at this point" Lucy said as she crossed her arms, he chuckled and he flipped a light switch that lit the room up giving it a dim effect.

He pushed the nearby wall on his left until it opened up like a door to reveal a narrow stone stairwell lit with LED fire torches, Lucy looked at him with a blank face as he smiled and tilted his head suggestively towards the stairwell.

"I'm not going down there" Lucy glared at him and took a step back, he gave a frown and dropped his shoulders as he turned to her.

"Why not?" His voice was high pitched and he sounded like a child who had been told he couldn't get he wanted which was a huge contrast from the fact that he was a 20 year mafia gym teacher who could get otherwise.

But did she care? NOPE

She gave him a cautious glare and placed a hand on her him. "You might try to kill me"

Natsu blinked and gave a sigh of annoyance as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "Why would I try to kill you an Assassin who could kill me before I ever thought about killing you?"

Lucy shrugged her shoulders. "Dunno but I'm not taking any chances regardless of that fact"

Natsu let out an agitated groan dragging his hand down his face. "Look I'm not going to kill you if anything I'm going to-"

"Stop! I don't even want to hear the end of that sentence"

Natsu laughed softly as he shook his head. "Take you to a secret spot I go to get away from people that also happens to have a crap load of books and a punching bag"

The room was silent for a minute before Lucy walked towards the stairwell "You had me at punching bags but I swear to fuck if you kill me I'm killing you right back"

The pink haired man gave an amused hum as he followed her. "Seems fair enough to me"

•••
Next Chapter is an Authors Note Please read