Fixing her eyes

So about the other chapters I'm just coming up with this as I go and I'm listening to music at the time so most of it is how I think the person is feeling and I'm bad at detailing things and I'm sorry about that it's my first fanficton
----------------------------------------------
"You don't have to drive me home Mr.Dragneel" Lucy said as she walked out of the gym with him.
She was back in her regular clothes again walking out of the with Natsu on the way to his car.
"Non sense it's late and dangerous for a young girl to be out by herself, and seriously call me Natsu Mr.Dragneel makes me feel old" Natsu mumbled the last part.
Lucy simply sighed looking out the window at the setting sun she could see her house coming into view before she could say anything Natsu drove past her house.
"You just passed my house" Lucy said looking at him thinking he was going to turn around but he kept going he stopped at a near by clearing  a good five minutes away from her house Natsu got out of the car and walked towards nothing in particular, Lucy sat in the car not knowing what was going on until Natsu turned back and saw Lucy still in the car he rolled his eyes and waved her to get out of the car Lucy sat for a second longer and got out of the car, She threw her hands up in confusion as she looked around.

"Is there a specific reason as to why were here Mr.Drag-" Lucy stopped when Natsu cut her a correcting look telling her not to finish her words, she gave a reluctant and sighed

"Is there a reason we're here...Natsu?" Natsu gave smile and spread his arms wide and laughed

"To see the sun set Luce Duh" Lucy gave him a questioning look and tilted her head to the side

"uh i don't get it what about the sun set?" she asked bluntly, Natsu sighed before taking her hand and moving her to his front since he was taller then her he rested his arms around her waist and rested his chin on top of her head he felt her tense up only for the moment before she relaxed in his hold, he could have sworn he'd felt her sink into him but it could have just been his imagination.

The two starred at the sunset for what felt like hours but was only 3 minutes

"watching the sun set is my favorite part of the day" Natsu spoke breaking the silence between the two, Lucy saind nothing but placed her hand upon his as if asking why natsu smirked and intertwined there hand and moved his head besides hers, Lucy once again tensed but only for the moment and sighed with what natsu guessed was content and told her why.

"Its my favorite because when me and my siblings where younger our dad used to take us to clearings just like this and say Those colors represent the dragons of our worlds soul, their colors paint our sky with the hues of the coming of their king he paints our sky with the burning scarlet telling us hes done his job and has protected his subjects and will continue to do so, so long as his kingdom never forgets, we are apart of that kingdom so we must never forget our king. sounds silly and childish but me and my siblings will always believe it no matter what so everyday no matter where we are or what were doing we watch the sun set and witness the colors of the dragons and our king" Natsu felt Lucy turn her head to look at him, he gave a small smile when he saw a small twinge of light in her dull brown eyes.

"I dont think it silly or childish" she looked back at the sky and saw the Beautiful Burning Scarlet painted the sky "I think its nice my mom used to say the same thing about the stars, but that was just so id have peaceful dreams" she said softly

Natsu did without action and kissed her check, Lucy's Eyes winded and she looked at Natsu he continued to look at the sky she felt his arms leave her body,She turned around only to be kissed on the forehead by him.

"Let's get you home" was all he said as he walked back to his car followed by Lucy who was plated in awe
When Natsu dropped her off Lucy sat in her room that night replaying the events that happened from today.

HAHAHAHA AT LAST I'VE FINALLY FINISHED AND PUBLISHED THIS CHAPTER 

hope ya enjoyed it :)