A/N5: I'm Back

IMMM BAAAAACCCKKKKKKK BITCHESSSSSSSSS 😂😂😂😂 Sorry didn't mean to call ya bitches I'm trying something new.

Ok anyway I want you all to pay close close attention to what I'm about to say READ THIS TWICE IF YOU MUST PLEASE!!!!

1. I am removing/ Renaming Authors notes because I need to organize them 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️ I mistook a few for chapters and I am so ashamed the renamed.

Authors notes will have this picture of 2018 Leo and will be named A/N:#/Title so nobody gets notes and chapters confused like I have I'll also be removing the unnecessary notes 🤦🏾‍♀️ which I feel a good portion of readers miss interpreted one w...

Authors notes will have this picture of 2018 Leo and will be named A/N:#/Title so nobody gets notes and chapters confused like I have I'll also be removing the unnecessary notes 🤦🏾‍♀️ which I feel a good portion of readers miss interpreted one way or another.

2. There will be a 3 CHAPTER UPDATE ONCE EVERY WEEK FOR THIS STORY the days will be AT RANDOM AND THERE WILL BE NO SPECIFIC DAY OF WHEN I PUBLISH THEM think of it as Russian Roulette with Dangerous Lovers this is for people who keep asking me to update 🤦🏾‍♀️ even when I was on hiatus with this story a little gift.

3.I AM WORKING ON OTHER STORIES I cannot stress this enough Each and every one of my stories are my babies my characters, the ones I own and the once I don't own are like the children I have yet to have and I want them to SHINE and GROW in every singe way which means I HAVE TO TAKE TIME OFF to nurture them and give them the attention they need and make sure that they're also getting the attention they need which by the way they aren't and that needs to be fixed ASAP ROCKY

4.IM A WHOLE SENIOR IN HIGH SCHOOL and the senioritus is real, PROJECTS, CAP AND GOWN ORDERS, SENIOR TRIP FUNDS, DIPLOMA VERIFICATION, COLLEGE APPLICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIP/ESSAYS if you're a high school senior or you are one you know the struggle I find time in classes but that's as good as it gets when you've switched to sprint and the service sucks bikini bottom ass cheeks 😭😭😭😭 by the way would anyone like to buy a candles

IM A WHOLE SENIOR IN HIGH SCHOOL and the senioritus is real, PROJECTS, CAP AND GOWN ORDERS, SENIOR TRIP FUNDS, DIPLOMA VERIFICATION, COLLEGE APPLICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIP/ESSAYS if you're a high school senior or you are one you know the struggle I fin...

Please help me ;-; this trip is rent money expensive and I don't have a job and people keep turning me down don't make me resort to stripping.

5. PLEASE READ MY OTHER STORIES I don't know if the other stories are your forte but don't knock it till you try it right 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾 please if the updates are slow on this book direct yourselves to my other stories I'm trying to be a diverse writer these stories are why I write in the first place and they have Potential if they aren't for you maybe you know someone that they are for please this is literally my most popular baby and I'm still tryna to figure that out 26k WTF THANKS BY THE WAY I LOVE YALL 😭😭😭😭 I'm guessing because it's NALU seriously I have no idea.

6.IM WRITING NEW STORIES This is what I've been doing since I've been on hiatus if you are currently reading my book The Pines/Cipher Family or you're getting the notifications about it then you already know I've been writing and rewriting and editing so when the stories come out I URGE YOU to ADD, LIKE,SHARE AND COMMENT 😭😭😭😭 for the sake of my babies.

7. IM CHANGING MY NAME FROM AYLEO-N-LOVE TO NBAabieX which should be read as NBA Babie X

8. Much love 💕 and appreciation 🙏🏾to Sparti06 and ttlove420 Who have both just been two amazing people Sparti06 for being one of the most kindest and supportive readers and ttlove420 for publishing their first book called Assassinated Heart which is a good read thank you two for being awesome.

That's all for now ❤️ back to the grind
~BabieX