A/N6:Important

Alright I've updated you happy you pack of savages I mean sweet patient angels

I just started 2nd Semester last week and I want to keep up with my classes that's pretty much what I've been doing during the long spans of me not updating.

Sorry for Rebecca Sugaring y'all YES SU FANS I WENT THERE

Anyway I'm re-reading over previous chapters and seeing my trash grammar mistakes and it's just

Wtf have I been writing so I will be fixing those mistakes don't get them twisted with updates because

LOL NO!!

I'm going to update with filler 6 chapters after this and tide you vul- I mean darling readers over until I figure out the direction of this story.

To be honest I have no idea where I was going with this but I'm gonna figure it out and I hope you all bare with it while it's happening.

Next up NEW STORIESSSSSSS

I've got some new material I'm working on that I hope you all like

A new NALU is currently in the drafting process and a preview is coming after those six chapters are published I've already got a name for it and I have a feeling you'll enjoy it.

Next my first My Hero Academia called Torn which crosses over with the New Nalu at a few times so if you read It be on the look out it updates every two weeks.

Then I've got My first Zutara called Tangerine Spirits which is currently being transferred over to Wattpad from the note book I wrote it in so wait for that.

TMNT Better Days which is going to get a 4 chapter splurge update sometime tomorrow

And finally Cynderville which is a PPGD and follows the life of an OC girl and her family who try to find their purpose.

I urge all of you to read these along with my other stories I'm gonna get the update ball rolling and once it does it ain't stopping.....unless I have senior stuff going on but other then that I will update.

My goal is to complete at least 1 book before I graduate and that's what I intend to do.

Thank you all for bearing with me and supporting this book I honestly never thought it get this far let alone be my most popular one Dangerous Lovers loved and I appreciate that.

Thank you