Executioner

Lucy sat in a chair and stared dead ahead at the pink hairs gym coach and the elf like principle sitting on a good twelve books to reach the desk where his hands where rested in a ball.

They stared at her and she stared at him.
All of them quite.

"You know ms. Heartfilia I'd expected to meet you on good terms and even then I wished they'd been different" The short principle spoke letting out a sigh of disappointment, Lucy scoffed and crossed her legs.

She propped her left arm up and lead over so her head was resting in the palm of her hand and looked at them in a bored manner.

"I don't know what you mean but, we don't all get what we wish for if we did it be a world full of wishful fools" Lucy spoke dully as let out a yawn Natsu was about to speak but the principle held his hand up and shook his head; Natsu held his tongue and nodded.

"If that's so I'd rather be a wishful fool" He spoke Lucy rolled her eyes and shook her head

"how unfortunately sad, Let's just cut to the chase already" Lucy yawned with no interest at all; She placed her shades on top of her head revealing her dead brown eyes.

She noticed the principle give a face of discomfort and shiver at the chills dancing up and down his spine, Natsu however just started at her with anger and hidden sympathy; The office was quite once more before the principle finally gave in.

"...please...put your shades back on ...I feel as though your going to steal my soul" he said with his head down, both Natsu and Lucy sweat dropped, Lucy shaking her head and putting the shade back on.

"Well you sure know how to compliment a lady" Lucy spoke sarcastically" the elf slammed his fists on the desk and looked at her in seriousness just when she thought he was going to say something smart, She was immediately let down.

"WELL HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF A 17 YEAR OLD GIRL HAD THE EYES OF A DEAD PERSON, ITS NOT NORMAL NOT NORMAL AT ALL YOUNG GIRLS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SPRINGING WITH LIFE AND VOLUPTUOUS JOYS NOT EMITTING DEADLY WAVES AND GOING AROUND ALL BRUTISH LEARN TO ACT LIKE A LADY AND LOOK LIKE ONE TO- ACGK" Lucy had grabbed the short man by the back of his jacket and lifted him from his chair and started dangling him over the trash can.

"Who you calling a brute you half backed Perverted run away elf, you've got little to no room to talk shorty" Lucy gave him the death glare and nearly killed the old man as she pretended to drop him in the trash can.

The scene was cut short when Natsu finally butted in and took the principle and placed him back at his chair, Natsu turned to Lucy with a death glare of his own but she didn't budge one bit.

He let out a sigh and pinched the bridge of his nose in anger, he couldn't stand to look at her in knowing he'd only get angrier.

"Look kid you can't just go around scarring people damn near to death no matter how entertaining it may be..." Natsu looked at her with a smirk and winked at her she just rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"But that's no excuse, since suspicion is to easy you'll have to spend every day after school with me for the next 3 months no complaints." Natsu said Lucy huffed and rolled her eyes again in annoyance.

"As if gym isn't enough" Lucy snarked before exiting the office.

"That girl is something else" Natsu sighed as he tossed the my midget principle into the trash and can and left.