Company

"HEARTFILLIA DON'T FORGET YOU GOTTA STAY BEHIND" Coach Dragneel yelled behind his shoulder as he scribbled down some notes on to his clip board.

"AS IF I HAD A CHOICE" Lucy barked back and headed into the girls locker room, Natsu just laughed to himself and headed for his office; Not shortly after Wendy and Romeo Came I'm with a Manila folders in their hands.

"How's it going Guys" Natsu greeted warmly,Wendy smiled and gave her brother a big hug before placing one of two folders in the desk; Romeo following shortly after with a big grin.

"Turns out we've got some new students I know this should piss you off but it's to hilarious to be angry about" Romeo laughed and tried his best not to die from laughter as he did earlier.

Flashback

Romeo and Wendy where in the office helping Mira tidy up before leaving today, Just as The had sat down for a small break Grey and Ezra walked in with two folders Grey was whipping tears from his eyes while Erza's face was extremely red and held a struggling expression.

"Qch H-Ha-Here you go Mi-ra-ha ahem it seems we have new students coming in this week" Ezra coughed and regained her serious composure although her face was still red.

"Oh new Students goody I can't wait to see what they-" Mira didn't get to finish her sentence when she opened one of the folders and looked at a picture of the student that been provided.

"Oh my uh these wouldn't happen to be..." Mira paused
"Yep" Grey and Erza responded quickly both of them trying to hold in their laughter, Mira threw her hand over her mouth and began to snicker.

Romeo looked at Wendy and decided to go see what was so funny
"Hey you guys what so funny?" Romeo Came up behind Mira and handed him a folder.
"It appears hehe Raven tail is sending in a few ahem spies to watch our moves" Mira let out a boom of laughter when Romeo opened the folder closed it again and opened the other and opened them both side by side.

Romeo let out a few snickers before going into a full on laugh
"What're they thinking over there this will never work haha"

The picture where of a girl with long red hair and a boy with short black hair.
The girl had a short black wig poorly placed with little effort on top of her head.
And her make up was poorly done.

And the boy had a long red wig also placed poorly with no effort on top of his head and looked as though he had black licorice glued to his lips.
It didn't help that they both looked like frogs, the longer Romeo stared the harder he laughed he'd almost had passed out if it hadn't been for Wendy.

End of flashback

Natsu gave Romeo a look before opening the folders himself, and just as Romeo said it Natsu bursted our into laughter he pointed at the pictures and fell out of his chair.

Lucy walked in just as he fell from the chair and attempted to slowly back away but was caught instantly by the laughing pink haired coaches burst of excitement.

"pop a squat Luce" Natsu laughed as he whipped a tear from his eye and regained his composure.

Lucy grumbled and sat down in the spiny chair in the corner of his office, Natsu turned his attention to Wendy and Romeo.

"Romeo go tell everyone else about our new arrivals and tell them we there is gonna be a meeting 4 hours from now about what we are gonna do" Romeo nodded as he took the folders from Natsu; Natsu turned to his little sister and pulled out over 400 dollars, this didn't go unnoticed by Lucy who was watching from the corner of her eye with her arms crossed.

How does he have that kinda money on a gym teachers salary? She thought to herself but watched what happened anyway.

"as for you Wendy go with Sting and Rouge and go get the food for the feast tonight, I have been craving Pork rolls since breakfast" Wendy nodded hugged the salmon haired man and left the office

After she left it was just Lucy and Natsu, Lucy was glaring at Natsu as he peacefully tapped away on his computer for an hour.

"Can I go home now" she mumbled getting up
"Nope sit down" his gaze never left the computer but he smirked when he heard her growl and sit down.

"What's the point of me even being here?" She asked glaring harder at him
He just laughed and continued typing.
"I wanted someone to keep me company" was all he said she just huffed and sighed.

"You're an idiot" she said to herself.

"But at least I'm not alone"

•••

Took a thousand years but it's finally here
I was having trouble finishing because I was to focused on my other books I'm writing plus I just really needed a venting system after my birthday.

But anyway here's the new chapter I'm going to get started on the new one soon but be sure to check out my other stories to pass the time.

I'm also writing a my hero academia story which I'll publish after I've got 9 chapters done so stick around for that
See ya soon

❤️❤️❤️❤️