Crooked Smile

You wake up, put make up on stare in the mirror but its clear that you can't face whats wrong no need to fix what god already put his paint brush on.

Lucy walked toward her locker bopping her head softly to the song she was listening to ignoring everything and everyone that was around her; she opened her locker just for it to close again Lucy went to open her locker again only for it to be closed again she let out an annoyed sigh and looked at the force that kept closing her locker.

Lucy looked at the force and saw it was the white haired girl from yesterday she had two other girls behind her both where twins and shorter then her one had pink hair and the other had blue hair and they both wore the same out fit white hoodies and red skinny jeans while the white haired girl wore a black turtle neck with blue jeans and black boots and they where all mean mugging Lucy.Lucy tilted her head and gave them a glare that could kill

"Can i help you" said calmly as the girl scoffed and rolled her eyes and looked at Lucy as though she where above her and gave a snide smile

"I get that you're new and that you don't know anything to save your life about how things work around here but for your own good" the girl got close in Lucy's face with a hardened stare.

"stay away from my man Bitch" without a second thought Lucy reacted by jabbing the girl right in her windpipe sending her stumbling back and falling on to her bum, she looked up at Lucy who had they eyes of death that sent chills down the girls spine, The longer Lucy stared at her the more the girl shook in fear she gave a gulp.

"Boo!" Lucy said dully the girl let out a scream drawing attention which drew a crowd around them with their phones out and for the first time in years Lucy let out a chuckle followed by a laugh unlike any other; It wasn't a laugh filled warmth Joy and humor but one that was cold, decrepit and emotionless it sounded like a hallow echo if emptiness Lucy continued to laugh until she abruptly stopped and cut her eyes toward the girl on the floor crying.

"Look, whatever your name is Lisa was it, I don't give a fuck about you or anything for that matter but don't you ever think you can come at me with some Fifth grade bullshit, then think you can get away with calling me a bitch" Lucy got back down on one knee and stared her in the eye once more a dead unfeeling glare and pat her head and then grabbed a fist full of her hair and forced her up.

"because you're one of the lucky ones that got to walk away but don't you ever call me a bitch EVER!!!! again" with that Lucy pushed lisa away and started to walk away but a voice called after her

"Ms. Heartfilia I hope you plan on making your way to my office"

Lucy turned behind her to see Coach Dragneel standing next to a really short old man they both had looks of hidden anger on their faces.

"Tch whatever" Lucy walked past Lisa and bucked causing her to jump back into the lockers.

"MS. HEARTFILIA" Lucy turned her head to see Natsu had been the one to call her Lucy  rolled her eyes and made her way over to the pissed off adults she walked by them and in a suave voice spoke.

"I ain't scared of you mutha fukkas" Lucy saw the short man turn red with anger

"You should be" was all he said as the three of them made their way to the principles office.

There you go you finally got your update guys 😁 sorry I took so long school has been eating me alive, but inspiration is full though
Tell me how you like this chapter 😘 update coming to a Wattpad near you