Chapter 3

* Mirandas POV* 

I wake up to a dark room with sun shining through around the curtains. I sit up and stretch, i go to the bathroom and wash my face brush my teeth and take a shower.  I go downstairs and see all the guys and girls at the table. 

"Did i miss something?" I say and hug alex and he shrugs me off.

"Who the hell keep texting you and calling you?" He asks clearly pissed.

 I look down and sigh " I don't know. they only say a few words then hang up" 

"Why didn't you tell me?" He calms down

"I didn't want to worry you" 

"Babe someone is stalking you." 

"no they arent" 

"Then why is there pictures of me and you from yesterday and us at the coffee shop a few weeks ago when i bought you the shirt you are wearing in the pic" he yells 

I sigh and grab my phone from his hands and throw it at the wall.

"happy now no one can fucking get a hold of me!!" I scream and go upstairs and lock myself in the room doing my hair and light makeup. I get up from the makeup and hair desk. I go into the closet and pick out some black skinny  jeans and a long sleeved black shirt. I get changed in there and put my pajamas in the basket and walk out of the closet and see alex on the bed. I put on some knee high converse and grab his keys. 

"Where are you going?" He sighs

"My house to see my dad" 

He nods and rolls over. 

I grab my bag and walk out of the house everyone looking at me weirdly. I drive to the phone store and buy a new phone and get it activated and all that fun stuff.  

i get in the jeep and drive to my dads house and go inside and see him on the floor with blood all over the floor and on the wall written in blood. 

'i will get you little miss ~J~ ' 

I fall to my knees and start crying and feel someones arms around me. i look up and see Alex. i hug him crying into his chest.  We call the police and they ask a lot of questions.  by the time they leave its 12 am. I go upstairs to my room and pack up some stuff and Alex calls Josh and Autumn to come pick up the car that Alex drove. After packing up some important things we put them in Alexs jeep and drive to an olive garden. 

I get out and we go in.

"I didn't know this Olive garden was open 24 hours a day" I yawn. 

"yep" Alex gets us a table in the back

we eat and go home and I lay in bed not bothering to change, i just lay there looking at the ceiling fan. 

I Close me eyes and let the tears fall. Alex lays next to me and hugs me. 

*Alex's POV* 

She won't come out of the room. its been 3 days and the funeral is today. She won't talk, eat, sleep, or anything. All sje does is shower and cuddle with me, not that i'm complaining about the cuddling.

She slept the night we came home after the incident but she woke up screaming and crying saying she couldnt get the image out of her head. 

I don't blame her for what she's doing. no one should have to go through that. 

I finish making her breakfast and her big mug of coffee. I walk upstairs and push the door open with my foot since my hands were full. 

I walk in and see the bathroom door slightly cracked and the lights on. She must be showering.

She opens the bathroom door and is drying her hair with a towel and grabbing hr hair dryer, straightener, and makeup bag.

She puts the stuff on the desk and i come up behind her and hug her and i see her hair is back to her natural black color. 

"Where did the purple go? and how did you get rid of it so fast?" 

"I had Autumn pick me up the color solution stripper stuff and bring it over while you were out with the boys yesterday" 

I smile and kiss her cheek. 

"why did you need to change it?"

"My grandparents are going to be there and they haven't seen me with that kind of hair so why not go natural for a while"

I nod and she puts on some sweatpants and a tshirt and sits next to me. I put my arm around her shoulder and she hugs my side.

I hold her close and she falls asleep for a few hours. 

I wake her up around 12 and i make her lunch.

"thanks for the coffee and lunch" She smiles and hugs me.

She sits on the counter and wraps her legs around my waist and kisses me. I kiss back and hold her close.

"You must eat little miss" I point at her with squinted eyes. 

She laughs and eats most of it and drinks her coffee. 

She kisses my cheek and does the dishes. 

She goes upstairs and i follow her and i grab her shirt and pull her back kissing her, and then i tickle her. She squeals and runs into the closet and i hide under the bed and wait for her to come out.