Chapter 13

* Alex's POV * 

I tip toe to Miranda and pick her up putting her in the bathroom. 

"shh everything is going to be okay" I whisper and kiss her forehead. I hand her my gun and her phone. She quickly texts the guys and tells them whats going on and Josh being an idiot jumps from his balcony that's above ours to ours and comes in the sliding glass doors quietly. 

"She can't walk let alone jump or climb to another balcony and we are 7 floors up" I sigh getting frustrated. 

"Let me talk to him" Miranda says grabbing my hand gently. 

"Thats not a good idea especially with your leg" Josh sighs and we hear screaming from Josh and Autumn's room he runs out and climbs up to their room. 

I kiss Miranda and lock her in the bathroom and I open the door and a few of his guys grab me. 

"You coward fight your own battles" I spat and he punches my jaw. 

"Get him out of here take him and Autumn to the hideout. I think I'll have fun with his girlfriend" he smirks and I fight like hell to get out, they get me and Autumn into the elevator. The door opens and they force us to walk and the rest of his gang have the place locked down guns out. 

We get outside and my gang is there with guns pointed. Bullets start flying everywhere and I duck down getting my hands out of the rope. I grab a gun from one of their guys that's laying on the ground dead. I rush back inside shooting at a few of his people as a group of my people rush in and take care of the rest for me. I go to the stairs running up them until I get to the 7th floor. 

I rush to my room, unlock the door and I see Adam holding a gun to Miranda's head, her leg bleeding through the bandage. 

"drop the gun Alex" He smirks and i sigh and put gun on the table and slide it over to him and he puts it in his holder. 

"Good close the door and slide the table in front of it" 

I close the door and put the tale there and position it so no one can get the door open from the outside. 

"good pup" He smirks and my blood boils. 

"If you didn't have a gun to my girlfriend's head you can guarantee I'd be kicking your ass all over this room"  I snap and look at Miranda who is clearly in pain an not worrying about having a gun to her head. Well good to know she has her priorities straightened out.

"tie him up" He demands and shoves her forward a bit and she sits in a chair and she ties my hands together behind my back. If we didn't have a gun pointed at us and if my babygirl didn't have tears on her face this could be rather hot. She sits on the ground and finishes tying me up and he shoves me in a chair and he picks her up laying her on the bed cutting her legging off her thigh. He gently takes the bandage off her leg and she winces. 

"Get your dirty hands off of her before you screw something else up" I spat and he glares at me and goes to get the stuff to clean her wound from the bathroom.

"Alex I'm scared" Miranda whimpers out.

"Shh don't be baby everything will be okay" I look at her as he walks back in and he cleans up her leg gently. Wow the dirty bastard can be gentle surprise. He ties her up and puts her in a chair behind me so i can't see her and puts tape over her mouth. 

"Okay now time for business. Where is Cain?" Adam asks holding his gun. 

"He's in Ireland" I lie

"Wrong" I can hear the evil smirk. I hear Mirandas muffled screams and cries.

"No Stop you bastard, If you know then why are you asking me?" 

"To see if you will tell the truth, but i guess we will be doing this the hard way, after I ask the question I'll hurt her until you answer and if you lie and I find out about it she will pay the price for your mistakes." He walks around and looks at me. "Am I clear? Pup" He smirks and I glare at him. 

"Crystal clear" I say through clenched teeth.

*Jacobs POV*

Wtf is that noise, shut up!! Oh wait that's my phone. I rub my eyes and pick up my phone to see its a text from Miranda. hmm that's odd.I open the text too see a voice message from her. Okay this is even more peculiar. I hesitantly click the play button.

"Now lets start this again shall we. Where is your father Alex?" a voice says that is familiar but i cant remember where i know it from. I hear mirandas cries and her struggling. 

what the hell is going on? 

"He's in Ohio" He answers and Miranda stops her cries of agony. 

"What do you have in your hand you little bitch?" 

"no stop it's mine. NO!" Miranda screams then it cuts off.

I guess it pays to stalk where shes at. I know the hotel she is at and I'm only about 2 miles away. I quickly put on some shoes and grab a jacket that has my gun in the inside pocket. I jump into my car and speed to the hotel seeing lots of people running out of the doors. Well this can't be good. I jump out of the car and run inside running up the stairs to floor 7 and down to room 716. The door is open and Alex is passed out on the floor. 

"Fucking hell" I groan and untie him and pour water over him and wake him up. He looks up at me. 

"Help me please" He says near tears. 

"You owe me" I sigh and grab his hand helping him up and we start trying to track Miranda and Adam. 

( I'm so sorry guys the past couple months have been crazy with school but now that I'm out for the summer I will be updating a lot)