chapter 5

*Autumn's POV*

I couldn't sleep last night. I just had a weird feeling, like someone was watching me. I go take a shower and go into my room and get ready. I go downstairs and see Miranda and Olivia on the couch drinking coffee.

"Hey where Is Sylvia and the guys?"

"The boys went out to get food and Sylvia is downstairs in the fighting room.She won't come near Miranda" Olivia giggles at the last part.

"She shouldn't have picked a fight." Miranda says taking a sip of her coffee.

"Haha true you beat the crap out of her" I giggle and grab Mirandas coffee and take a sip.

"Hey!!" Miranda said then laughs.

"Autumn can I ask you something?" Miranda asks.

"Yeah sure."

"Are you pregnant?"

"Haha no it was just a joke"

She nods and sits back. The guys come back and Sylvia comes upstairs. She kept her eyes on Miranda at all times.

Once we were done with breakfast we went down to the fighting room. Everyone got ready... this is going to be interesting.

"I want a re match with Sylvia" Miranda says.

Alex looks at her like he's contemplating something.

"Okay but first you have to fight me." Alex says with a smirk.

Her eyes widen and her mouth drops.

"But that's not fair, you're taller, and stronger than me."

"Welcome to the gang sweet heart" he says with a smirk and goes over to Miranda and puts his hand on her cheek.

She looks at him and playfully slaps his hand away.

He looks at her and tackles her to the ground. He pins her down and she struggles to get out..

"Not so tough anymore are you Miranda." Sylvia said and Miranda's eyes darkened. She kicked Alex off of her and she ran to Sylvia.

*Mirandas POV*

I tackle Sylvia and put my knees on her arms. She screams in pain and I punch her a few times. Alex pulls me off of her and he holds me back.

"This is stupid!! We are here to fight and when me and Sylvia fight we get pulled apart!" I scream trying to get out of Alex's grip.

"Miranda stop moving, you're not getting out" Alex says and I look up at him and he looks pissed.

"Or what?" I ask.

Dominik comes over and hits me in the stomach and I groan and hunch over in pain. Alex punches Dominik but he keeps me close to him.

"Alex let go of me!" I say but he doesn't.

"Alex don't make me hurt you." I warn and he just chuckles.

"You wouldn't."

Autumn looks at me then Alex.

"No I think she would."

"1"

"2"

"3"

I lunge forward getting out of his grip, and punch Alex in the side and kick the back of his knees. He falls to the ground and looks up at me.

"What the heck!!!!" He yells

Haha time to go! I take off running into the house and hide in a closet.

I hear Alex running after me. I curl up in a ball on the floor and hide under a big poofy ball gown. I hear him open the closet then close it. I come out from under the dress and he's not there...

I try to open the door and its locked from the outside.

I keep trying to open it. Knowing I'm claustrophobic.

"Alex open the door!!" I scream banging on the door.

I never told him Alex that I couldn't handle small spaces.

I curl up on the floor in a ball and hide my head in my Hands and scream. I hear the door open. I look up and see Autumn and Olivia. I get up and hug Autumn. She hugs back and we go to her room.

"You guys can't tell Alex that I'm claustrophobic. Please."

"wait he doesn't know??" Autumn asks. I shake me head no.

"You need to tell him Miranda that's something he needs to know" Olivia says

I nod "I know"

"Do you want a glass of water?"

"Please" I say.

She goes downstairs.

I lay down next to Autumn. I lay there trying to calm down.

"Did something happen to make you like that or have you always had it?" Autumn ask.

"Um my step dad locked me in a suit case for a long time when I was 6. He didn't like me"

"Oh I'm sorry." She hugs me and I yawn.

"Go to sleep" she says.

"No I can't right now."

Alex comes in and he's still mad.

"Who said she was allowed to come out?!?"

"You didn't hear her screaming and crying!!!" Autumn yells.

"Miranda come here" Alex says.

I get up and slowly walk over to him. He grabs my arm and holds on really tight.

"Ahh ow" I whimper and try to get him off me.

I get him off me and look at him.

"You want to lock me back in the closet again." I look down.

"I can't be in the closet Alex. I just can't. that's one of the reasons I lived with my dad"

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"My step dad put me in a suit Case and locked me in there for a while. I'm claustrophobic." I say about to cry.

His eyes soften. "Why didn't you tell me this before?"

"I was scared to."

He hugs me and holds me close.

"I'm so sorry if I would've known I wouldn't have locked you in."

Sylvia and Olivia come in.

"Aww the poor baby. Having daddy issues?" Sylvia says in a baby voice.

I look up at her. Then hide my face in Alex's neck and try not to cry.

"Sylvia stop" Dominik says.

"I'm gonna go out for a while I need to be alone before I kill someone."

I get up and go to my room. I put on some shoes and grab Alex's hoodie and put it on.

I go outside and go to the woods. I climb my normal tree. I sit there for a while then I hear something. I look around and see someone in a hoodie looking at me.

I try to figure out who it is then realize who it is.

Fuck.

He climbs the tree and sits across from me.

"What do you want Jacob?"