Chapter 9

* Mirandas POV * 

I walk through Australia and look around tears sill in my eyes and on my face. I walk to a park and sit on the swings. I sit there for about an hour when it starts to rain. I look up and see Alex walking into the park. Shit 

I get out and walk into the woods and see a tree house. I decide to go in and get out of the rain. I climb up the latter and sit inside. Nothing is in it, its pretty big for a tree house.

"Miranda I know you are over here. there is your footprint in the mud." Alex taunts.

I whimper slightly seeing him climb the ladder. 

He sits next to me and tries to grab my hand. I slap his cheek and jump down and run back to the hotel crying. I climb the stairs and bangs on Olivias room. 

"Olivia please open up please" I cry and Autumn opens and I see everyone in there. 

I walk in and close the door. 

"Don't let Alex in please"

"why?" Caleb asks 

"He's going to kill me or do something i dont know just please don't" Josh walks over and hugs me. Him and me are like siblings.

I hug him and eventually stop crying.

"What Happened?" Caleb asks

"You're always asking questions aren't you" I chuckle.

"Yes I am now spill it young one" He chuckles.

"If you all haven't figured it out by now, I kisses Jacob and made out with him while we were there, BUT Jacob was about to shoot us, so at the time I didn't know what to do. So I kissed him. Alex wasn't mad at first, but after we got out of Jacobs house, he flipped out on me. Thats why I slept on the couch the night we came home, and he didn't know I knew that he saw Allison last week" I mumble the part about allison when Caleb and Josh stand up. 

"Well looks like we need to have a talk with Alex. Wait where is your ring" Josh asks.

"He um kinda called me a slut so I took it off when i ran" 

"A bitch is gonna die" Josh yells and storms out the door with Caleb close behind. 

I Sit in between Olivia and Autumn sniffling. 

"Okay who wants to see my wedding dress?" Autumn asks with a smile.

"Meeeeeeee" Olivia and I squeal.

"Follow me" we all go to Autumns room and she goes into the closet and pulls out a beautiful dress. 

"Miranda would you do me the honor of being my maid of honor?" 

I nod and hug her.

"When is the wedding?" 

"Tomorrow thats why we picked Australia"

"geeze thanks for the late notice" I chuckle

She pulls out a Black dress and hands it to me.