Chapter 8

* Jacobs POV *

I wake up laying on the floor and to see all of my people on the floor passed out. I rub my eyes and cough. My lungs and my eyes hurt from that damn smoke bomb James and my father threw.

I get up and walk to Miranda and Alexs room and see the door open and no one in it. I see a medical tray on the nightstand and the window open. I groan and punch a wall putting a hole in it.

The front door opens and in walks a bruised Sylvia dragging a lifeless Dominik. She's crying and once she gets in she shuts the door and hugs Dominik.

"What happened?" I ask

"Autumn beat the hell out of me. Josh killed Dominik." she cries

I hug her and she hugs me back.

"We have to get revenge on them" She says between cries. I nod and kiss the top of her head.

"We will don't worry"

She cries herself to sleep in my arms. I sigh and pick her up carrying her to my room. I lay her on my bed and cover her up. I go out and drag Dominik out into the car and drag him into an ally then call the police and leave.

I go back home to see everyone awake and going to there rooms. I walk to my room and see Sylvia still asleep. I go and take a shower and come out of the bathroom after getting dressed.  I see her sitting up and looking at me. Me only wearing sweatpants and no shirt i smirk.

"Like what ya see babe?"

She blushes and hides her face in the pillows. I chuckle and walk over to the bed. I lay next to her and pull her close to me. She cuddles me and hides her face in my neck. I smile slightly since I haven't had a girlfriend since Miranda.

I'm not going to ask her out yet. Since Her boyfriend was just killed.

She kisses my neck and right behind my ear lobe. I shiver and smile slightly. She pulls away and looks at me and kiss me.

I kiss back but it wasn't right. Her lips weren't soft, they were chapped. She kissed me desperately no love in it.

I pull away and look at her a bit confused.

"I need to get over him."  Oh hell no I'm not being someones bounce back.

"Sylvia get out my room"

She looks at me pissed but she leaves my room and slams the door.

I lay there remembering how Miranda kissed me in the other room. She was scared I could tell she was. She will never change. She never wanted to be the reason for someone else's pain. When we broke up she apologize millions of times but i would never accept them. Especially when she started to date my brother.

You're probably wondering why i want to hurt her and my brother? Well let me explain.

~ Flashback ~

I walk down the street with my hood pulled up. It has been a week since Miranda broke up with me. I have been staying at my friends house since that day. Its Friday and I have to go back to school on Monday. It's spring break so I didn't have to be home but tonight is Good Friday and my big brother Alex is introducing us to his new girlfriend.

I walk in and hear everyone in the kitchen I walk in and see Alex with his arm around Miranda's waist. I look down and run out before anyone can notice me. 

"I will make them both pay. They will both hurt like I am" I screamed and sank to my knees at the park and started crying and screaming. 

~ end of flashback ~