Chapter 10

* Miranda's POV*

I wake up in bed with pillows everywhere and Alexs arm around my waist. I smile remembering last night with Alex. I sit up hugging the blankets to my naked body.

I grab his tshirt and put it on, i walk to the bathroom looking at all the hickeys. Alex comes up behind me and kisses my collar bone, I smile and turn aound putting my arms around his neck. He looks down at me with a smile.

"Breakfast?" he asks picking me up and i nod.

"Where you wanna go??" He asks then kisses my cheek.

"I don't care you pick" I smile and kiss him gently and sigh.

"whats wrong babe?"

"I need a lot of makeup and if i dont cover it some one will tell Josh and he will kill you." I look at my slightly bruised wrists.

"yea we are in trouble but oh well" He chukles and puts me down then turns on the shower.

He gets in and smirks at me because im watching him.

"Care to join?" he smirks.

"nah im good i took one after you fell asleep" i go the bedroom and get dresses.

(image above)

I lay in bed on my stomach playing clash of clans on Alex's phone.

He comes out fully dressed and with hair gel and puppy eyes.

"Pwease"

I roll my eyes and chuckle.

"Sit." I demand and he sits on the bed, putting the gel bottle on the bed next to him. I climb on his lap and straddle him and put my arms around the back of his neck.

He looks up at me as i put my hands gently on his cheeks. i lean down and kiss him deeply and passionately, full of love. He kissed back and wraps his arms around me, pulling me closer.

We kiss for a while until my phone rings and i pull away and look at it.

'blocked'

I whimper slightly and pick it up.

"Hello?"

Alex gives me a confused look so i cover his mouth with my free hand.

"Hello Miranda. Just want you to know that i know were you and Alex are, and I will get you. Now you have two choices. 1 come willingly so we can talk. Or 2 I will take you and Alex and hurt him in ways you wouldn't even think of. take your pick. meet me on the little island about 1 mile off of the beach tonight at 2AM. Or Alex gets hurt" He hangs up and i turn off my phone.

"Who was that babe?"

"Oh um it was my little cousin she was speaking weirdness then hung up." I smile and kiss him.

I get up and grab the gel and a comb and get behind him and sit on my knees and start styling his hair.

"Okay, ready?" I smile and go and wash my hands and dry them.

We go to breakfast and spend the day at the hotel pool with Olivia and Caleb.

*1:30AM*

I'm laying in bed with Alex but he's sound asleep. I sit up and put on my bikini and put my hair in a braid. I let out a shaky breath and look at myself in the mirror before turning off the light and exiting the bathroom. I walk over to the bed and kiss alex on the cheek lightly and walk out of the room.

I walk to the stairs and go down them and walk to the beach, which was about 1/2 a mile from the hotel. I look around the beach and see no way to get over to the Island.