CHAPTER ONE

Whoa, hot...

I thought to myself as I spot a curvy girl with long hair walk towards Jimin, seeing since it's her turn to get her album covers signed.

"Jimin don't worry you got the most jams." Suga and I over heard her and laughed. She winked at Jimin causing him to blush. Its our job to act like this at fan meets in Korea, but western fans are so direct and I love it.

After our fan meet we went back to the hotel. We were going back to Korea tomorrow afternoon so all I wanted to do was rest in my room. While the remainder of the boy's went out to 'explore' Suga decided to take a nap, while Jungkook listened to music, and I pulled out my laptop to do my thing; and no it isn't porn, I need to be alone for that.

Hmmm should I wattpad or youtube today?

Plugging my laptop in the charger I wait for it to turn on. As I impatiently tap the space bar lightly, the screen turns on illuminating the air in close proximity. This is my favorite scenery.

Yes

I google search youtube and proceed to watch my favorites kpop video reaction channels.

Let's see there's Kspazzing, 2MinJinJongKey, AJKpopvids, even though they're all funny I decided to go with Courntey and Jasmine, they always make me laugh the most.

BTS run MV reaction this should be interesting.

I click on the seven minute long video and prepare to laugh my ass off.

"Look at namjoon eatin'that lollipop" Jasmine beams.

"Girl you know you highkey want that lollipop to be you" Courtney smirks at her,

Yah, Courtney! I like lollipops..

"Then he can enjoy that sucker after he eat the booty like groceries." She continues. Even though I don't know her, I can feel my cheeks heat up from her words due to embarrassment. I don't know maybe this is what they call second hand embarrassment.

"Okay but where are y'all running to and can I join? The lord knows we need to get up off these seats and exercise." Jasmine says as they watch the scene where we're running down the tunnel.

"Yaaas fuck shit up look how they influenced Jin" Courtney, as well as our entire fan base, blame us for Jin's rebellious act of swerving the car to a stop as we vandalize cars.

"Nooouuu but why is he looking at Jhope like that stop" I can't help but laugh at Courtney's flustered reaction to Jimin and J-hope in the hospital room, the scene where Jimin stares down at J-hope seductively. Jimin is the reason for thirst itself.

"Girl cause hoemin is real"

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Hoemin is that even a thing?

Once I finished the video I went on wattpad to read my favorite girl group fanfics, and occasionally bts ones too. However, the last two bts fanfics I read got me reevaluating my life.

Screw you @babyyin for ruining my life

Oh and I occasionally read smuts about myself but it's not like I'm the only one. Almost all of bts read bangtan smuts about themselves, or in some cases about each other *cough* taekook. Yes taekook is real, they didn't come out but I can feel it and I- in the words of fandoms- 'ship' it.

Hmm 'BTS TRASH'?

"Random thoughts about my ultimate bias group, some of which may be rated R. I love Yoongi and Namjoon and yeah bye."

What a lovely description if only she knew her bias was reading it HA!

What a weird title for a book I love the author's username though, 'sugazaddy'. I clicked on the book and began to read since I'm bored and I like weird things.

1: Scuse you sir
Dear Namjoon,
how are you going to say "Jimin you got no Jams" when your ass can't even bust a move on weekly idol. (3)

Whoa is this a fan or a hater

I stopped reading to click on the three comments.

Vkookkink | LMAOOO KILL EM

VEEgina | leave my baby alone I bet he can bust a move on this body

Jnope | straight savagery

Army's are insane

Knowing myself I can't not reply so I clicked on the comment bar and started typing away.

fanboii | I'm offended omg

I continued to read and tried to not make anymore comments but terribly failed, this sugazaddy person was such a pervert.

◇◇◇◇◇
Everything bolded are Namjoon's thots okay

I just now realized that this story is gonna be hard af to write the format I chose is shit I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING brace yourselves

Also I know I said I wouldn't publish anything else until LLL is complete but I couldn't wait and I don't want to hate LLL so I need to keep occupied

//DISCLAIMER//
The channels listed in this chapter belong to real youtubers.
Things that I have quoted aren't word for word, most are made up.
The wattpad account names are usernames I randomly thought of (except babyyin), I don't know if they're real or not. if they are real, hey, enjoy the free shout out and hope you keep reading lmao.