CHAPTER NINE

▪ Fei POV

"You don't even know what he looks like Fei."

"You don't even have time or freedom for a relationship, you know the situation you're in."

"This isn't going to work out. Online dating never does."

All those sentences, all those words from my dear friends replayed in my head like a mantra. The problem is I like him. not because he's Rapmonster of bts, but because he's Darren, who happens to be Namjoon, who's in a group called bts and goes by the name Rapmonster. There's a difference. My life is somewhat complicated. I cater to the needs of rich men, typically older ones at that, they're the ones with the issue. That's my profession but I don't have sex with these men, I am in no way a prostitute or a mistress. So how do I exactly 'cater' to these men you ask? Well first of all they just need to feel special, they typically want me to just have conversations with them, cook for them, make them laugh, comfort them when they cry, and every once in awhile I give them a lap dance. It doesn't go beyond that. The reason I cant be with Namjoon is because the person I mostly work for is Bang Shi Hyuk, aka hitman bang, aka Bangtan's boss. Okay maybe my life is very complicated. Get this though, In all honesty I'm the one that really needs care taking because I have nobody. I was an orphan because my mother, who is Moroccan, and my father, who is Chinese, accidently had me. I was considered an unnatural mix my entire life but I like to think of myself as exotic. Why am I in Korea and why do I speak korean you might ask? No it wasn't because I like kpop or anything like that, but because I got adopted by a korean family; who later on threw me out when they didn't know how to handle a broken child. As if all children in orphanages are suppose to be on some Annie type shit and kiss the rim of anybody who takes them in (barz.)
That's where Darren- I mean Namjoon comes into play. Nobody has ever cared for me like he does, nobody has ever said a simple 'how are you?' To me, and the fact that I can relate to his music and lyrics so much makes him a very special person. He was special to me as Darren and he's special to me as Namjoon, that'll never change. But at the end of the day I can't, I really can't cause any destruction to the only people I truly care about in life. They need to carry on and be even more successful, write even more music with even better lyrics that can move people like me. Sure I may seem like a bitch but that's just my semblance to mask my sensitivity and weaknesses. Just like when today Namjoon sent me his number I leaked it on all my Social Media accounts. That was a total bitch move, but then again that's what I want him to think. I want him to forget me. I'll be happier if bts stays existent for all the army's than to have only Namjoon to myself.

At least now I don't seem like a sarcastic bitch when it's my side of the story, do I? You tell me what you think.

◇◇◇◇◇
LOL okay so I already have the next chapter ready and I was gonna post that instead of this until I realized it wasn't Fei's POV. So here's chapter nine y'all! I'll post chapter ten once this reaches 10 votes.

BTS fire mv slayed my life. It had me weak. It put me to fukn sleep. So did their new single save me, how tf you gon ask US to save you? Lmao exit to the left. Let me just say that music video belonged to Yoongi, my niqqa, everytime he said "burotadune" or what ever tf I would cry. Bts is dangerous cause I get a headache whenever they come back.

Ps: Rapmon's hair was all types of disgusting. He looked like a bitch ass cabbage patch fuq outta here. His rap made me scream though so it's all g.