CHAPTER TWO

2: My dilemma

Suga and Namjoon are fine but VKOOK THO, THEY'RE RUINING MY BIAS LIST! (Jimin squeezes his fine ass into the list sometimes)

I JUST CAN'T, they made me a hoe.

It's literally not possible, this group is not possible, everything is not possible. (2)

Vkookkink | lol me too

Bangmetan | literally same about Jimin

As you can tell, sadly, I can not get enough of sugazaddy. Sounds good, which it is, but this person somehow aggravates me and I don't even know why.

@ sugazaddy - vkook is real.

I felt adrenaline course through my nerves  after I commented what I know to be the truth. Although my real identity isn't known, I still felt like an uncomfortable snitch.

My phone vibrated but it wasn't a text nor an email, that's when I realized that it was a wattpad notification. I clicked on the reply to my comment and it was non other than sugazaddy.

@  fanboii - duhh <3

I chuckle with slight adoration coating my tone.

Our fans are smarter than yours

Going back to my notifications, I noticed I had a reply to the comment I made yesterday on sugazaddy's first chapter.

@ fanboii - chill fam I would never disrespect any of my husband's like that.

I choked on the delicious cookies Jin baked for our hardworking staff and proceeded to reply to his or her's (rash) statement.

Again... Army's are insane...

@ sugazaddy - you wish lol

A mere seconds went by before I got another reply.

@ fanboii - are you trying to fite me?

@ sugazaddy - I don't have time to 'fite' you lol

Feeling proud of my reply that consists  of slight shade in between the lines, I decided to make my way to the changing rooms and reward myself with another cookie. As I stuffed my mouth with the soft and  circular treat, I felt a smack on the back of my neck and glared at the suspect.

"Jin hyung," I rub the now reddened spot "what was that for?"

"That's for the staff," the older member raised an eyebrow as he took the plate of cookies in his security "and I remember saying you guys get only one."

When Jin averted he's attention elsewhere I took that moment to snatch another  cookie from the plate and run off. If I learned anything from the intense dance practices, it would be how to strengthen my reflexes.

Thank you Mr. Son saranghaeyo

Walking in to my previous location, I sat down on the couch in one of the company waiting rooms I usually hid in to get some me time. I clicked on my new favorite pass time app and saw two new notifications, one reply to my comment and one message.

@ fanboii - you obviously do, considering the fact that you're even reading this random book...

Without replying I exit to go read the message instead.

Sugazaddy
I do not appreciate you starting beef in front of my fans.

"My fans?" I whisper to myself and shake my head for like the tenth time. What is wrong with this petty person?

Fanboii
Fans? It takes hard work to have fans, you should say readers lol. Also, I apologize, I'm not trying to start beef.

I didn't think my comments were something to get mad about but, since this person was catching feelings, I decided to be the bigger person and apologize.

Sugazaddy
See? 'It takes hard work to have fans, you should say readers.' That was unnecessary and strongly contradicts with your "apology".

"Oh my god what does it want from me"

Fanboii
Okay.. I'm sorry for being a smart ass

Sugazaddy
Hey you said it not me ;P anyway you're forgiven.. what's your name?

Shit

What am I suppose to reply to that? I can't happily reply 'I'm Kim Namjoon haha what about you?' Think, think, think.. I got it!

Darren

Fanboii
What ever. I'm Darren, and you are? :)

Sugazaddy
I'm Fei, Nice to meet ya!

Here I am, Kim Namjoon, too caught up in the moment to even realize I'm half catfishing one of my fans.

Yup this is going to bite me right in the ass later.

◇◇◇◇◇

It's been a long ass time, I know don't yell at me. I've just been too depressed to come back and write because of my dumbass deleting the only story plot I was 100% proud af of. Anyway I don't know what this book is lol, I was excited to write before but now idk so show me some love please!

(Only continuing this cause bae made me a bomb ass cover lol literally my only motivation at dis point)

Again, the format/style or what ever I'm writing in IS FXCKING HARF I'M DUMB!