CHAPTER EIGHT

"Hana, Deul, Set, bang! Tan! Anyeonghessaeo we are bangtanimida." All of us gathered in front of the small stage in front of fourty nine people and bowed. Fourty nine because I didn't spot Fei yet so she must me late.

"Hi guys, so today we're very happy, even if this is just a small crowd I feel very heart warmed that we can share this time together." It's not a surprise that the most excited one for this event, Jin, spoke first.

"Hyung is right. This setting feels so intimate and we feel closer with our army's so thank you to those who showed!" Everyone including Hobbie cheered. Yeah thanks to those of you who showed, except Fei.

Fourty minutes later after we sang a few songs Fei still hasn't shown. During intermission I make my way behind the curtains and go straight to the outlets to grab my phone.

Oh no

"Shit" I mutter to myself, well not exactly to myself since I see Yoongi walking right next to me and asking what's wrong.

"Just go" he whispers.

"Go where? I'm apart of the group if you didn't know!" I whisper shout back due to panicking.

"Okay you're up here you need to bring it down here," Yoongi says making levels with his hands "Just go, I can tell everyone you weren't feeling good and I'll rap your lines."

"But Yoongi I can't meet her outside she wants to come over!" Fei texted me telling me she was going to skip bts for me, if I was any other guy I'd be estatic but you can't skip bangtan for a guy when that guy is in bangtan, fuck.

"Don't tell anyone but I rented a condo in Itaewon so I can party on our off days sometimes instead of visiting home." He grabs his backpack off the ground and to retrieve something "here are the keys, I'll text you the adress just go."

"You're the best you know that" I smile and run off towards the back door, but like always you can smell let alone hear Suga's confidence.

"I know I am."

- - - - - - - - - -
I sat on the couch and sent Fei the adress now all we do is wait. For a lazy guy Yoongi really does know how to decorate, he even put pictures of bangtan and his family up around the walls.

Fei : Yo what's the buzz code I'm downstairs.and I brought fooooood.

Omg

Darren : 1727

I'm scared shitless right now I don't know how this will turn out.

Fei : what's your apartment number and what floor?

Darren : Floor 7 number 407

Five minutes later there was a knock on the door. I texted her saying I went to the bathroom so I could look through the peep hole before opening the door, just to get what she looks like out of the way.

Wow

She looked stunning. She had long wavy hazel brown hair with side swept bangs, a golden skin tone, big curved eyes, a V shaped face. And boy was she right about her body it really is,

"tew bomb."

Fei : Mufucka you lying you're not in the bathroom I just heard you.

Fei put her mouth close to the peep hole and whispered,"open up"

Yup her teeth were straight too, damn now I feel self concious should I just leave the door closed. Deciding against that I took a deep breath and opened the door.

"H- hi Fei" I whispered. Her facial expression was one I could not read.

"Rapmonster?"

"You can call me Namjoon..." I said giving her a sheepish smile. Fei poked my arm, I'm guessing to give herself a reality check, then jumped back as she gasped.

"You- you'reeee Darren?" Her tone came out almost in disgust.

"Please come in so I could explain everything." My heart was beating so fast I was so afraid, so very afraid that she'd leave.

"I was talking to you this whole time," at this point she dropped the bag of food and ran her fingers through her hair "oh my fucking god."

"Fei, please com-" I tried to grab her arm to pull her inside and calm her down, but she cut me off. I knew she would be mad, who wouldn't.

"Do you have any idea how embarrassing... you just.. how can you... why did you... so you... oh my god" with each word her voice starts to get louder. So before she screams at the top of her lungs and causes everyone in the entire floor to come out and find out I'm here, I grab the food and lift her up to put her inside. Of course she kicks me and punches me to put her down, no that doesn't happen in just the movies people. I lock the door and turn around to face her.

Thank god she didn't slap me like they do in the movies.

"You think that just because you're in a group that I love dearly that I won't be mad?" She walked up to me pointing her fingers at my chest and poked at it with each word she spoke.

"You think just because you're an idol you can do what ever you want?"

There was so much rage evident in her voice I didn't know what to do, so I did what I was taught from watching drama's.

I gently put both my palms on either sides of her face and pressed my lips against hers. When I felt my heart beat against my chest almost as if the organ was trying to escape, I knew then that I liked this girl. As cliché as it sounds I really do feel something for her. I was denying it before I met her because I didn't know how she looked like but now that I know it all I can accept that I like her.

Almost a minute into the kiss and Fei didn't show signs of protest, in fact she put her hand on my chest and kissed back. When we pulled apart we stared into each other's eyes for a little too long, long enough for me to realize that her deer like eyes were glossy.

"F-fei?" I search her face trying to read her emotions but what she said next really crushed me.

"I can't" she looked down, turned around, and next thing I knew ran out of the apartment.

◇◇◇◇◇
Haaaaaay so yay they finally met but I didn't make it cute sorry not sorry but don't worry too much :-)

Sorry for my korean idk korean lol

Next chapter will be in Fei's POV oooo what she gotta saaay?