CHAPTER FIVE

It's been a month and a half since Fei and I started talking and she's honestly become a really close friend of mine. It's a little hard because she won't send me a picture of herself until I send her a picture, and obviously, that can't happen. There is the occasional "Wanna call?" Card that she pulls on me but I can't do that either. We also evacuated from our wattpad discussions and moved on to kakaotalk. Kakaotalk is a struggle itself because all my friends and family ask why I changed my name to Darren.

Fei : Tell me the truth darren you a fuckin cat fish aren't you

I am

Darren : I said nooooo oh my gosh

Fei : you know what you a damn lie

I am a damn lie

Darren : Fei you're one of my closest friends I really care about you please trust that I wouldn't want to toy with you... I don't even know what you look like!!

Fei : fine whatever... but you still a hoe

It's all for you though

Darren : I'll allow that lol

Fei : go read my update on wattpad!

I double click the home button of my iPhone and click my recent apps which is of course wattpad. Exiting the bangtan one shots I was reading earlier, my fingers make their way to Fei's diary thing that she calls a book.

4: hiatus for bts

I'M GOING TO A SMALL EVENT WITH 50 PEOPLE ITS A BTS CONCERT AND FAN SIGN IT'S VIP AND I'M INVITED FOR A REASON YOU CAN NOT KNOW (DOX ME BITCH I DARE YOUUUU) SO IMA BE OUT FOR A LITTLE BIT OKAY SORRY BYE

And yes I'm bragging lol don't be salty

All I know is Ima show up in front of my biases lookin' like a SNACKKK

Oh my god oh my goodness I will get to see her!!! I will finally get to see her!!!

"Hyung can you not see me sleeping right in front of your legs, can you stop kicking me please" that half asleep, raspy voice, with more than a hint of attitude, interrupts my moment of glee.

"Sorry Jeongguk"

This is what most of my nights look like, me getting less than enough sleep than I should be getting all because of some fan girl. I never knew it would be this much fun talking to my fans. I'm sure if other idols would just see them as more than a danger to their personal lives, they would have just a such fun as me. Maybe it's because I don't see myself as an idol, I don't know.

Right there... right at that moment I did the most idiotic thing, even more idiotic than creating a fake name and half cat fishing my fan.

Darren : omg I'm going to that event too!!!

◇◇◇◇◇

Here's a short chapter cause I see y'all making that needed change just a little bit

And idk where this is goinggggg

So I wanted to ask if anybody wants to re write my entire deleted fanfic because I literally can not and I know my friend that was gonna help me re write it is also busy so anyway if any of you lovelies would be willing to then ill literally write an entire book with you as the main character I promise