Your Suga Momma

Tagged by: secretaekook

I don't know if this is just suppose to be thirteen facts about me but yeah das what Ima do.

1) The most cherished and obvious fact is in my bio, I'm a dancer and a choreographer. I've choreographed a lot of dances for shows and such.

2) Suga and Jimin are my bias 👅👅

3) My best friend is procrastination.

4) I travel a lot!

5) I enjoy writing my own shit but I can't write a sentence in my essays.

6) I extremely dislike people that think they're on another level because of status, or a little fame from things like youtube, vine, wattpad, etc. It's stupid and I don't think you've accomplished enough to call your viewers or readers fans.

7) I'm really outgoing and I get attached to anybody that enters my life. I'm really trying to change that due to people's selfishness.

8) I'm currently trying to fill these numbers up with irrelevant shit.

9) I care about every member of bangtan on an emotional level. I just wish I could have some coffee with them or something smh.

10) The more I get comments on my stories the more I update. It makes me want to hear more from you guys so I try and make the next chapter even better than the last.

11) May or may not delete the mistress, hmmm.

12) May or may not rewrite lies, love, loss, hmm.

13) I need a smut writer for twenties cause I literally can not.

Okay so like half of these weren't even facts, they were just random ramblings idk. Anyway, I just wanted to say a BIG GIANT THANK YOU for the 1.4k reads. I wanted to thank you guys for it a few days ago when it hit 1k, but I was like let me update a new chapter as a thank you. Then as I was writing chapter twelve for the past few days, it went up to 1.4k and I was like OH GAH I'M CRY! I'm super thankful and I'm almost done chapter twelve of this book as well as chapter six of twenties, so look out for those! Love you all ♡♡♡

I tag: babyyin J-Hoppa redvelxet @Jiyeong

My fav ppl on wattpad!

(Can't include home girl that tagged me but ily Julia!)