CHAPTER TEN

Two weeks later and the last time I saw Fei was at the apartment, I still remember the feel of her lips. The boy's all know who she is now due to the fact that I had to explain why my number was leaked. You guessed it, that bit- I mean Fei, posted my number on all her social media bio's. All while using words from one of my raps to belittle me.

'+82**-***-**** Rapmonster's number, tear that shit'

"Okay you're dumb though." Jin hyung grabbed a fist full of his hair in frustration. "Namjoon you're not a child, we have so much going on, do we really need to teach you Internet safety at this age? Common, you're suppose to be leader material." He went on to lecture me.

"Jin hyung calm down Namjoon hyung is the best leader, this has nothing to do with that." Defends Yoongi.

"For God's sakes it wasn't suppose to go this far!" I stood up and paced back and forth, drowning in my thoughts as I spoke "I wasn't suppose to like her."

"Maybe it's just because she's hot? I don't know" Jeongguk says.

"What do you know about this you're maknae." Taehyung gently pushed Jeongguk's shoulder causing him to scowl.

"First, don't touch the merchandise. Second, I know enough, I've probably been laid more than everyone, except Jimin that is. Army's are good with their lips."

"JEON JEONGGUK WHO ALLOWED YOU!" Everyone shouted, except for Jimin, who was laughing until tears escaped his eyes.

"Namjoon just get her number from the venue at the private event we went to!"

"Jung Hoseok, you are brilliant but that would have worked if she showed." I took a seat back down on the floor and put my head in my hands.

"No but the staff still got their numbers for the draw on who gets to spend a day with bts." Continues Hoseok, disclosing info unknown to the whole group and probably army's as well. Which caused the remainder of the members to give him a questionable look.

"What...I eavesdrop." He shrugged.

Maybe that's the solution though! Almost in an instant, I ran to my shared room in the dorm and grabbed my phone off my bed. I dialed the venue and asked for her number, and that was that. Now I have Fei's number on my phone but I'm too scared to dial it.

Common Namjoon

I finally gave in and called, after a few torturous rings Fei answered the phone.

"Hello?" Namjoon heard a half eating half speaking Fei on the other end of the line.

"Fei, it's m-me, Namjoon."

"Ugh."

"Look, please, before you hang up just hear me out."

"I would rather talk to the other rappers bitch."

Namjoon sighed, even though he's currently jealous he thought maybe Yoongi could get her to forgive him.

"Would you like to?"

"Since ill be not talking to you, duh." She was still eating nor did she sound excited at all.