CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Narrator's POV

Currently Namjoon was with the rest of the guys in the bulgogi restaurant just downstairs of their dorm. As the boys were conversing, Namjoon sat there quietly picking at his food as he thought about what happened last night with Fei. On cue, light illuminated the screen of his iPhone exposing Fei's name to Namjoon, but he merely glanced at the device and didn't answer.

"Aren't you gonna get that?" Jin, who was sitting next to Namjoon, knew exactly what role Fei played in Namjoon's life. Jin wondered why Namjoon would ignore her when he usually answers before the first ring is over.

"No." Namjoon  collected the pieces of meat by stabbing them using one chopstick then stuffed it into his mouth. He didn't have an appetite, but he didn't want to talk either.

"Are you.." Jin noticed Namjoon was being a bit messy so he handed him a napkin as he spoke "are you okay?" 

"Yes."

Across from Namjoon sat a very curious Yoongi who was interested in what's got Namjoon so worked up. "Yah leader, spit it out." Yoongi intervened, pointing at Namjoon with his chopsticks before digging into his food.

What Namjoon said next was the start of the biggest commotion to happen at a small Korean diner "she went to go clean up in the car, and I just wanted to check the time, and I didn't know where my phone was..."

He continued, soon catching the attention of the maknae line.

"and all of a sudden she got a text on her phone which was right next to my head, and all I wanted was to check the time so I grabbed it..."

He continued, and soon all of the members where tuned in.

"There were texts from this random guy..." As soon as Namjoon got to the important part he realized that he was babbling in front of all the members, and that he almost exposed the fact that he thinks Fei is a prostitute.

"I just don't know what to do." He sighed as he finally finished and looked around at the shock plastered on the boys faces, all but one, Yoongi.

"She went to go clean up in the car, he said." Yoongi smirked "mind telling us what she was cleaning up?"

"Yoongi stop." Jin warned

"That's besides the point!" Namjoon groaned in regards to Yoongis immaturity.

"Oh my god did you guys have sex?" Taehyung shouted words that grabbed the attention of all the elderly.

"Yes..." Just as the words slipped through his lips his monoloids expanded in size "I mean no!"

"She sucked his dick." Jungkook deadpanned and continued eating his food as the members slowly turned their head towards the boy.

"Yah, maknae?" Coming out more of a question than a statement, Hoseuk wondered what happened to their baby member.

"I'm not a child guys get over it," Jungkook sarcastically chuckled "besides, you got other things to worry about. Like how hung didn't deny that he got head." Jungkook smirked as he side eyed Namjoon.

Hollering and cheers could be heard throughout the restaurant, the guys were really proud of Namjoon, but Namjoon was in utter disbelief that the guys completely ignored his situation.

When everyone left Namjoon decided to stay behind and take a walk. He was enjoying the cool breeze as he watched his legs take long strides, making sure not to step on the cracks. Just then, the classic marimba ringtone erupted through the silence and Namjoon quickly pulled it out of his pocket.