CHAPTER FOURTEEN

"Why would you do this?"

"Are you stupid Namjoon!"

"You do realize that this is the future of all of us, not just you."

"It's not fair."

As if this situation couldn't get any worse, here I am sitting in front of my members and getting lectured.

"Namjoon, it's been three days since you punched Bang Shik in the face, and even though he let you off, you continue to come home shit faced every night." Seokjin could scold me forever cause that's what he's best at, scolding, nagging, and getting on my god damn nerves.

I laughed and pushed my hair back, "get out." I can't stand to hear any of this anymore, my head is killing me, I haven't heard of Fei in days, I just need to relax. Drinking happens to be my relaxation these days and everybody needs to deal with it.

"What happened to you?" If I was in a sober state of mind I might actually feel hurt by the disgusted and disappointed look the youngest of the group gave me as he uttered the question. But the me right now, doesn't give a fuck. This is how I want to feel forever, no pain, no stress, no thoughts, I'm happy.

"I'm happy."

"You look bitter to me." Taehyung whispered as the boys walked out of the room, I stood up and slammed the door in his face.

"That's no way to speak to your hyung, your leader!" I shouted hoping to release the anger building in my being.

Everyone might be thinking that I'm over reacting about a damn girl not answering my phone calls, but that's not all. I know somethings up. All her social media accounts are deleted, and her number goes straight to voice mail every time I call. This all happened a day after I drunk knocked out Bang Shik, so it isn't just a coincidence. That son of a bitch did something to her and I fully intend on finding out what it is.

Fei's POV

Thank god I speak English.

"Thanks sir, I would probably be on the other side of globe without your help. Are you sure you don't want me to pay?"

You are on the other side of the globe, my subconscious remarked.

"No no it's your first time in New York think of it as a house warming gift!" The old man smiled at me and I smiled back, not all Americans are mean.

I rolled up my job application in my hand and took a good look at the old brown building in front of me. "Home sweet home."

Here I am, in America, all alone.

Alone,

well that's nothing new.

I didn't get to say bye to anybody I just got pushed around, packed, and sent here. Although I miss him, Namjoon was the least of my worries right now. I don't even feel heart broken anymore.

I entered my apartment and locked the door behind me, taking off my shoes and switching into some slippers. For now I'll take a walk around the flat to familiarize myself with my accommodation, for god knows how long.

Flashback

His two large hands grabbed her small body and threw her on the couch.

"You don't have to work for me but you will listen to me when I speak." Bang Shik spat as he sat on the back on Fei's recliner and watched her, actually ordered for her to get tossed around.