CHAPTER ELEVEN

Fei : save me was sooooo gooood.

Namjoon : Wow you didn't talk to me for a month. We should make more music videos to make you speak.

Fei : I know, lmao tbh I didn't even want to message you but I missed you.

Namjoon : If you cant be with me dont say things like that.

Fei : Why not?

Namjoon : Nevermind.

Fei : Do you hate me now?

Namjoon : I wish I did.

Fei : Can we meet up?

Namjoon : Yeah, same place as always Kay?

Fei : Okay see you in two hours.

Namjoon : Our designers get all seven of us ready faster than that lol.

Fei : I'm working loser.

Namjoon : Ohhhh, where do you work?

Fei : Nunya.

Namjoon : Whats that?

Fei : Nunyabusiness.

Namjoon : Omg.

Fei : HAHAHAHA okay bye see you later.

○Fei's POV○

"Fei come here!"

Shit, I've been hiding in the bathroom for too long.

"Coming!" I put my phone in the back pocket of my jeans and made my way to the living room.

"Give me a message." Joon, a powerful business man that owned half the land in gangnam, was laying flat on his stomach on the couch. It was nothing new, just another day slaving for money. I put my legs on either sides of his body as I climbed onto his back. I start working on his back side, kneading as if it were dough and adding pressure to all areas. As usual he would let out a moan, but this time, homeboy decided to go to far by flipping me so that I was beneath him. Of course he'll just blame it on the alcohol though.

"Sir, what are you doing." I clamor.

"You've been doing all the work," Joon started to palm my breast "you deserve a break."

It was then that I felt disgusted with my life, with my job, and my decisions. Before him I thought my occupation was legitimate. Before him I thought as long as I'm not a hoe and the pay is good then all would be fine. However the truth of the matter is that I am no different than a prostitute. Sexual or not, I'm still selling my body. He helped me realize that I'm too precious to treat myself like this. Ever since I fell for him I hated my job, I hated even looking at other men because I only saw him.

I was so deep in my thoughts that I didnt even realize that Joon was grinding on me, and was proceeding to take off his pants. With a swift shove I pushed Joon's drunk ass off me, grabbed my things, and ran out the door before he can say anything.

One speeding ticket later I arrived at Yoongi's condo. I didn't even bother knocking, I walked straight in and threw my bag on the floor.

Namjoon, right on time, walked out of the bedroom down the hallway. In a cheesy way we walked towards each other slowly without saying a word. Don't laugh at us, we're feeling a lot of things, you would understand if you weren't such a loner. Don't worry though, been there done that I'm definitely one to understand.

"Hey Fei," he looked at his feet as a low chuckle resonated in his chest "that rhymed."

I can't take it anymore I love this man, I really do.

"I quite."

Those words held a lot of weight and Namjoon doesn't have a clue because he gave me a puzzled expression. Flushing my pride down the toilet, I jumped on him, wrapping my legs around his waist and arms around his neck, kissing him before he even held on to me.

"Fe-"

"Shhh"

I didn't want to talk, I didn't want to explain, I just wanted our lips sealed together like a love letter in a paper envelope, stamped with red wax.

What can I say I'm a romantic.

Even though he is known for his lacking skills in dance, boy can move. Namjoon walked us to the couch, although I was completely oblivious since I was being carried.

"Ah-ahh" there we lie, namjoon on top of me devouring the sweet spot on my neck. He started to trace kisses along my jawline which made me feel a bit awkward and nervous. I've come to realize that Namjoon is slightly on the naughty side. He gets a little wild when I run my fingers through his hair and tug at the fine pilus strands.

"Fei we can't...go to third base," Namjoon pulled away and kept his face an inch from mine flicking his eyes back and forth from my mouth to my eyes, as if he was contemplating. I've also come to the realization that he's just as much of a hoe as me. Wow I'm realizing a lot today.

"Not until you explain." He continues.

"I quite my job namjoon," I sat up and put my hair in a ponytail. "I quite my job which means I quite staying away from you."

Namjoon sighed and sat back on the couch as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"What does your job have anything to do with me," before I could check his attitude he corrected himself "to do with us."

"I can't expose that information right now, give me time."

"You just tried to have sex with me Fei."

"Well that wasn't my intention. I didn't try nor did I plan any of this."

What's his problem, I thought.

"So what now?" He asked as he lifted his long legs and placed them on the coffee table.

"I.. well I don't know?" I felt kind of shattered, did he not want me anymore?

"Well how about we start over and I take you on a proper date then."

"I accept." A smile spread across my face from ear to ear it was so obvious I was expecting this. I bit my lip to try and hide my grin. Namjoon cupped my cheeks and pecked my lips, soon his mouth was mocking my own and had a grin plastered on it as well.

"Don't bite your lip, it's hot. You already awakened the monster in this rapper." I gasp and push him off as he laughs in amusement.

"Our relationship it's so fucked up!"

◇◇◇◇◇
IT'S BEEN A LOOOOONG TIME
Oh oh oh mianhe mianhe mianhe girl.

I ended this chapter so trash..

Where should Namjoon and Fei go on a date?

Gotta go write a new chapter of twenties yaaas.