CHAPTER SEVEN

"I'm so happy we don't have to dance tonight" I put my legs up on the table in the changing room as I watched the maknae line dance to crow tit.

"Touché" Yoongi says as he plays video games on his phone.

Just then I got a notification as if Yoongi's phone triggered Yoongi number two to text me.

Fei : I'm so excited and I just can't hide it ooooohnygosh I'm so excited.

I chuckle to myself, no not chuckle laugh, a little to loudly and caught Yoongi's attention.

"I'm just gonna take a wild guess and say it's that unknown person you've been talking to these past few months" Yoongi is the most observant one out if the group. He's clever but has the attention span of a fly most of the time, so to say I'm shocked would be a bit of an understatement.

"Since you already have a clue I've been dealing with this problem myself for awhile and I need help"

Who better than her other bias to get involved.

- - - - - - - - - -

"You a hoe you know that?" Leaning against the wall of the big hit building, I guess you could say Yoongi is getting all comfy to come for my life lol.

"Yoongs please!" All I have left is to plead, I can't really defend myself here and I need help. 

"What! I'm just stating the facts what do you want me to do?"

"I don't know man just give me some advice, I don't know." Me, usually being the giver of advice, means nobody has really seen me in a twist before.

"I think you should leave her hanging. Like don't show u-" Yoongi begins before I cut him off.

"Are you crazy? She'll hate me!"

"More like are you stupid? If you meet her at the entrance who knows if she'll freak out. And there are other fans around Namjoon, jeez are you really top one percent or is it just a hoax."

"Shut up so what should I do"

"Let me continue and don't cut me off again bitch,"

Staying quiet I let him finish till the end, his plan is brilliant. Yes I'll stand her up but she'll know cause I'll tell her I can't make it, and then I'll ask her to meet me at big hit at midnight. Bingo.

Darren : Fei bad news :-(

Fei : Tell me you can't come and I'll punch you in the throat.

Darren : ....... :-(

Fei : Whyyyyy darreeen you suuccckkkk!

Darren : I tripped and fell down the stairs, I can't stand on my foot for more than five minutes.

Fei : Then we'll get you a chair. I can make it happen, you can't miss bts! They'll probably be happy to see a fan boy, plus there's so many people that wish they could be there.

Darren : That's awkward everyone will look at me. Besides I won't ve able to see the boys if everyone else is standing.

Fei : I can make it a seated concert, they won't be dancing anyway so no need to get hype and jump around.

What is this girl?

Darren : Okaaay big shot. The pain in my ligaments are also accompanied by fever and headache so I'll pass. I still want to meet you though so can we meet at big hit entertainment at midnight? Maybe we'll even get to see the boys!

Fei : Stranger danger... why at midnight?

Darren : Cause the event ends around 9pm and it's really far away from big hit. Besides wouldn't you want to hang out with your friends for an hour?

Fei : True true but can we make it 10:30? I don't want people to think I'm stupid for leaving at a cliché creepy murder time if you kill me.

Darren :  How many times do I- hwuqjehrkqiajdw you frustrate me.

Fei : lmao that's like your first time getting mad. Anyway if you gon kill me make it fast, I'd appreciate if you broke my neck.

Darren : FEIIIII STOOOP

Fei : Or maybe drug me so you can fulfill your desires cause I know this body is bomb. Then you can kill me however you want.

Darren : Goodbye.. you're the real psychopath here.

◇◇◇◇◇

There will me an update later!

Answer me binches y'all want a yoonmin fanfic or vkook? (I'll appreciate you if you say yoonmin)