chapter 1

A/N to see the outfit i was wearing on the side click the "external link* cause it was to stupid to let me upload the picture :/

*BEEP* * BEEP* * BEEP*

ugh Monday morning. Slowly opening my eyes to shut off my alarm clock. nooooo I dont want to get up. I herd a knock on my door.

"christy get out of bed we have to leave for the airport soon"

"5 more minuets bruna"

"no"

damn it, well i tried.

slowly risings from my warm bed and step onto the cold wood floor i made my way to the bathroom to shower.

(we don't need to go into details about showing)

I got out of the shower and threw on my floral skinny jeans a pink bandaru and white kinda see through shirt and my pink alejandro ingelmo trons.

I went down stairs to see my 4 friends, bruna, caitlin,bree and daytona!

I live with bruna in a small london flat while caitlin and bree live together and daytona lives on a horse farm with her boyfriend jake.

"hey guys" i said with no effort at all

"morning christy" they all said in sync 

well that wasnt going to be in my next nightmare

I starred at them weird for a couple seconds before i went to go get my favorite cereal. lucky charms, who wouldnt love that cereal? old people. i dont know. anyways i pored my bowl and sat down next to caitlin we chatted for a little bit before bruna said it was time to go to the airport.

I run to my room and grab my suitcase and ran out to jakes car. he was driving us there so we didnt have to take a taxi or leave are car at the airport, hes such a sweerheart for that. 

Daytona sat in front next to jake they we're holding hands while he drived, I tried my hardest not to aww at their cuteness. i was the last to get in the car and there wasnt enough room to fit all of us so i had to sit on caitlins lap. i wasnt complainging she is like my sister, they all were really. ever sense we moved to london we were a family. I couldnt ask for anything better, maybe a boyfriend #foreveralone. daytona is the only one with a boyfriend, they were made for each other they both love the country life while on the other hand the rest of us we're completly different.

Caitlin is the sports kinda girl, she always hangs out with guys and plays sports with them. she was the total girl jock.

Bree was the weird quiteish smart girl, she will be loud around friends and maybe family but in school she is silent as a mouse, shes totaly weird and creeps us out alots shes an open book thats all i can say.

Bruna was the smart girl she got striaght A's tried her hardest in everything , she enjoys some of the same bands as me but she still is a little different. she can be a totally different person if shes trys.

and me i'm the music freak, never go a hour without singing or listening to music, its my life. I have kinda a dark personality my friends call me the vampire, i dont go outside much im more of a indoor person, i hate the sun my friends say if i go into the sun for too long im going to melt. i cant disagree with that.