Chapter 4

after the song was done i felt someone tap my shoulder and i met my eyes with the most beautiful hazel eyes. I pulled out one of my ear buds and he said.

" were you just listening to "edge of heavan by: breath carolina?"

I was shocked at first i know breathe carolina had many fans i just didnt really know any.

"um yeah i was" i smiled

right before i was going to put my earbud back in he spoke again.

"um my name is nathan by the way" he smiled and extended his hand

I grabed his hand and said "im christy its nice to meet you"

after that he sat down next to me, im guessing he had the seat next to me, i tried not to stare but he was so handsome, you dont really find any cute guys in wisconsin and his accent i knew he was from here but it was thick and deep i couldnt tell where.

i kept one earbud out just incase he said somthing again.

i texted caitlin to rub it in her face that i was sitting next to a hot guy.

and looked over at me and she made almost a gasp sound but it was really loud im glade they're wernt many people on this plane. 

she texted back " GIRL IM JELOUS sorry bree BUT DAMN YOUR SUPER LUCKY.

i laughed at that text and i was going to reply when i herd nathan talk again.

" um christy?"

' yes nathan?"

'YOUR SHOES ARE AWESOME" 

it was like he was almost fangirling over my shoes but i did have to admit they were pretty awesome shoes.

"haha thanks nathan i like your hat by the way'

he looked down at the ground smiling almost like he was blushing.

the next thing i herd was a bunch of guys screaming " BABY NATH IS BLUSHING" 

he shot his head up and looked in the direction of where the noise was coming from and shot a warning glare.

i started laughing maybe a little too hard

I tried to take a pic of nathan when he was lookig the other direction, it worked i knew i was a camera ninja. i sent it to bru and the next was super funny.

i hear bru almost scream and flip like a manica to turn around and look at me like WHAT THE HELL GIRL WHY DO YOU GET TO SIT NEXT TO HIM.

i couldnt help but laugh at that too. i told nathan that both of my friends were the ones that screamed so far. i didnt tell him why but he started laughing too.

after we took after and we got the clear to move around some atractive looking men came by me and nathan and started introducing them selfs to me.

Hi im max said the one that was bald, thats jay pointing to the curly headed one, thats siva pointing to the tall dark amazing cheeck bone guy, and thats tom pointing to the childish cute guy. 

i replied " hi im christy i could introude you too my friends but you might scare them" 

i herd man laugh he seemed like a ladys man he was very smooth.

" we're not that scary" he laughed

" ok well that girl right there pointing to caitlin who was laughing really hard at somthing bree said is my friend caitlin and the girl next to her is my friend bree. bree whiped her head and said "what who said my name" i reply cole pendery bree"  she said ok we turned back around and the girl right here stading up and pointing to bruna infront of me is bruna but i call her bru and this is daytona shes not single so dont flirt with her"

they laughed at my last comment.

they kinda picked their favorite girl and went and talked to them.

"im sorry about them" nathan said

"its ok they seem super fun"

"they are when they're not trying to embarrise you" he seemed kinda embarassed and pissed

" aww is little nathan embarassed?"

"no" he pouted

i giggled at his face.

i wasnt really tired to fall asleep so i just staired out the window. nathan fell asleep alittle bit ago and one of the boys i think jay his name was ran over and started to draw on his face but i yelled wishperd " NO" "i want to do it" and he had a evil smile on his face and haned me the marker.

I drew a mustache and some tiny cute drawings and song lyrics to some of breathe carolina songs so he would know i did it. jay took a picture of it real quick and he said he was going to upload it to twitter. 

I laughed quitly so i would wake up nathan he looked so cute when he slept.