Chapter 7

we're going to get off the plane in this chapter YAY AFTER 4 CHAPTERS OF US ON IT!

I sat back down in my seat trying to get the blood to stop rushing to my cheeks. i looked over at christy talking to caitlin she was laughing and smiling. i really like her smile:). but you know what i just realised? i know nothing about her! if i want to ask her out i want to know some things about her first. but i couldnt just wait here till she came back i wanted her back now but without being mean so i texted max to tell caitlin to tell christy to go back to her seat. very complex. after acouple minuets she came back confuesed.

"um christy?"i asked 

"yeah nathan?" her eyes brighten from the light coming from outside

"would it be ok if i got to know you?" i said shyly 

oh god i hope that didnt sound stupid.

"sure what do you want to know?" she said smiling

" um where are you from?"

" im from a small town in wisconsin"

wisconsin ive been there for a concert it reminded me of my home because its all grasses and stuff.

"do you have a job?"

"yes i'm the head chef at the finest resurant in london"

"wow! head chef at the finest resurant in london thats really cool!"

I asked her more simple things like her favorite color and food and thats when i herd.

"will everyone please put on their seatbelts we'll be landing in 30 minuets, thank you!"

i put my seatbelt on and i laughed at christy trying to put her's on but she got it.

she asked me some things about me she never really asked me about my job im amazed shes never reconized me sense shes such a music fan.

finally the plane laned in Paris France i couldnt wait to go to my hotel and just sleep but this time i wouldnt get christys drawings on my face. 

I want to hangout with christy again! so i tryed to get up the courage to ask her for her number!

"um christy?" i asked while scracthing the back of my next

"yes nathan" 

"can um i like um have um your number maybe?, LIKE you dont have to give it to me but um yeah please?"

she looked at me and laughed oh no does she not like me?

"aww nathan that was cute sure!" she smiled and took my phone from my hands and put her number in.

we graberd our lugged from the overhead compartment and we got off the plane, i watched as christy met up with the rest of her friends and we all hang one last exchange of goodbyes untill i would see them again.

(CHRISTYS POV)

aww nathans attempt of asking me for my number was so cute i had to giggle at his attempt, of course i said yes he was sweet guy i wanted to hangout with him again. we grabed out luggeg from the overhead thing and we got off and i met up with the rest of my friends and we all said goodbye to the rest of the boys. i wanted to give nathan a hug but i though it would be weird so i kinda just waved to him while we walked away.

(NO POV)

so each group left the airport to go to their hotel but of course before christy could leave she hard to go to the airport starbucks to get her vanilla bean frapp with a pump of pepermint and you'll never guess who she bumped into while leaving.Nathan, it turns our he wanted some tea before he left too, when they turned to look at who they just hit they gave each other a simple smile and laugh and walked away.