Chapter 9

(NATHANS POV)

After bumping into christy while going into the airport i met up with the rest of the guys who were greating the fans and stuff and after a little bit of that we went to our hotel. hotel bonjor. Big kev already got our keys and stuff so we headed to our rooms. i shared with jay, tom and max shared and siva had a 1 bed room cause nareesha was flying out this week so. so i was in our hotel room and jay was taking a shower when i herd a familar laugh and i opend the room door but i didnt see anybody so i texted christy.

"are you laughing right now?

i waited a minuet and she replied "yes wtf are you like behind me or somthing?" i started laughing and i told her i was staying at this hotel too. it was kinda weird how all these things of us meeting up in weird places are happening. 

I continuted to text christy for a while and then i herd a knock on my door. i opend the door to see max.

"hey mate whats up?" i asked

"nothing we're going out tonight ok? he smiled knowing he was going to get wasted tonight.

"ok cool mate well i still have to shower cause JAY wont get out" i yelled

"OI shut up mate" screamed jay still in the shower.

"well hurry up guys we're leaving in an hour" said max and he left

about 30 minuets later jay came out of the bathroom

"omg mate took long enough' i said

"shut up nath" he said pissy like

i chuckled as i walked in the bathroom to shower.

*showing yay cool no info about it....pervs*

i got out of the shower 15 minuets and i pulled on a white v neck and some black jeans and my superman snapback while finshing it off with my black superas (did i say that right? idk i think their called that)

and we left we met down in the lobby and max had caitlin next to him? 

(CAITLINS POV)

i was sitting in my room while bree and daytona went swimming and i was texting max and he said they we're going out tonight and he asked if i wanted to come so i said sure. so i showerd and threw on my sparkle black dress that ended above my knee. and some black and gold heels while my hair was curled.

we met down in the lobby at 10 pm and i was standing next to max and he had he arm around my waist. we were just waiting for nathan to come down. im amazed he didnt invite christy.

we went to this really cool french night club. we walked in and i could smell the alchol the minuet we walked in it was strong. jay and tom went to go dance on the dance floor and nathan and siva went and sat in a booth and talked while me and max went to the bar and orderd some drinks.

"what will you have" said the bartender his accent was really french like in the movies

" i'll have a guiness' said max

"and for the lady" he said smiling

"um i'll have a sex on the beach" i said 

(ok guys i try'd really hard to think of a girl drink so DONT LAUGH AS MUCH AS I DID WHEN I WROTE THAT)

max turned to me and laughed

"what?" i said smiling but confuesed 

"nothing its just a girly drink" he was laughing at me

"well im a girl so i want a girly drink" i said starting to get mad

and after while of him making fun of my drink it led us to having a shot challenge and then it led to us getting wasterd.

it was around 3 am when the boys finally got us and we left to go back to the hotel.