Chapter 13

"Hello?..."

"hey daytona" said jake

"OMG JAKE" i said while screaming

"woah there babe calm down" he said probably smiling

"sorry ive just missed you and i got excited" i said trying to contain my excitment

"its ok babe, so hows paris?" he asked

"oh its so beautiful, i wish you were here."i said with a sad tone

"aww dont be sad i wish i was there too but rememeber you'll be home in 6 days ok?' he said reasuring 

"i know" sniffling

"shhh dont cry daytona" he said

"im trying" i said

(MAX POV)

we came to caitlins hotel room to hangout and daytona awnserd the door looking pissed i wonder what happend to her. we walked past her and i jumped on the best next to caitlin scaring her in the processes. 

"so what are we watching?" siva said

"magic mike" bruna said

oh god a chick flick that has hot guys in it.

"oh a chick flick nice?" jay said

daytona started laughing and then got her phone out and left the room. we continuted to watch the movie and it started to get ackward when this guy started to take him clothes off so i kinda just went on twitter for a while.

@Maxthewanted: So hey guys me and the guys are stuck in our hotel watching magic mike with the girls... nathan you lucky shit... help!

i got thousands of replys aking who were the "girls" and saying things like hahah and stuff.

(NATHANS POV)

after we eat i grabed her hand and we walked around paris for a while. we walked into shops, we tryed on some funny clothes. i baught some new snapbacks. and christy taught me some french. And we went and sat by the eiffel tower.

we were sitting in the grass and christy was pulling out grass cause i think she was bored so i asked " hey are you bored?" 

"what no! this is awesome i just like to pull grass when i sit in it" she said smiling

she was like a little kid at heart.

i grabed christy hand, she looked at me, i smiled and i stood up still holding her hand and i was waiting for the perfect moment and i starred into her eyes waiting for the perfect time and right then i leaned in and kissed her and to the perfect timing of fireworks going off in the backround.