Chapter 5

Nathan woke up about an hour later. i was staring at him not like while he was sleeping but he made a sound and i looked over and he was awake so i was looking at him and yeah. anyways i was looking at him and i couldnt help but laugh and he looked at me with a confused face and pulled out a mirror and showed him.

"OMG YOU TWATS YOU DID THIS TO MY FACE" he screamed at the others, they turned around and laughed really hard cause they saw it on twitter and me and jay were kinda like omg yeah they did it not us we didnt do anything. but then i felt bad 

" um nathan?" 

"yeah"

"they all didnt do that"

"what do you mean?" he looked at me with a confuessed face

"well at first jay came over with a marker and started drawing but then i told him no and then i told him to give me the marker and i kinda drew on your face too sorry" i pouted my lips in shame but i was laughing really hard on the inside'

" you and jay did this" he had a bit of anger in his eyes but it slowly faded away

"um yeah" i gave him half sorry smile face

he lighted up and said" im not mad at you" 

i was shocked i knew he would give over it and i asked the attendite lady to get me a towl that was wet and she came back and i told her thanks with a sweet smile and i started wipping the drawings off his face.

"sorry nathan" i applogised 

"its ok atleast your trying to get it off" he smiled

" yeah and i made sure the maker was washable so point 1 me!"

"smart girl" he smirked at me

i got the rest of the drawings off his face and gave the towl back the lady and thanked her again.

"thanks" he said quitely without looking at me

(CAITLINS POV)

ok so we've been on this plane for about 2 hours and its going really sure but im sure christy doesnt mind sense she siting next to a extreamly hot guy. I started to make weird faces at her so she would laugh. it worked somtimes and nathan would keep looking around and me and bree would just laugh and try to hide.

i texted bru and told her and daytona to do the same thing so we could make christy feel awckward.

so we all were kinda making christy feel uncompfterbul and we could tell. nathan just kept looking and next thing christy kinda yelled at us and said ' OMG GUYS JUST STOP YOUR GIVING ME A ANXIETY ATTACKS" we knew how serious she gets about her attack their bad she might almost be at the point of crying right now.

(NATHANS POV)

ive had a really good time i didnt want it to end. her friends were trying to embaresses christy like the guys did to me but i found it cute the way she was getting kinda mad but then she scream that they were giving her anxiety attacks and ive never really personaly encounterd them but i know there bad. her friends faces softend up knowing somthing that might happen if they push her too far. her eyes started to get shinny almost like she was about to cry and i felt bad and i want to calm her down so i engulfed her in a huge hug and just whisperd things like "shhh christy it will be ok" and " everything is ok just calm down" i hated to see her like this even though ive only known her for like 2 hours.

(CHRISTYS POV)

my friends were trying to embaresse me and it blush and getting mad all at the same time and nathans laughing and i dont know if hes laughing at me because im ugly or im a dork or somthing but im having a anxeity attack and i wanted to start crying and i screamed at my friends to stop and they understand what i was going through right now so they backed off. but then my eyes started getting watery like i was going to cry and nathan softed his face and pulled me into a hug and whisperd calming things into my ears and it was working. it felt right to be in his arms.