Chapter 6

(NATHANS POV)

Christy started claming down which was good, but I didnt want to let her go it just felt so right? you know when you just hug that special person and it's just so magical and everything. well yeah but i knew i had to let go other wise it was going to be ackward.

(CAITLINS POV)

aww i felt bad for making christy feel that way and i know the other girls do too but then i felt worse when i saw her eyes get watery. the last thing i wanted to do was make her cry. but then i saw nathan hug her and i just aww''d at how cute they were, i wish the other boys were here to see it so i whipped out my phone real quick and took a picture and nobody noticed and i sent it to the girls saying aww and then i sent it to max saying how cute:). YES I HAVE MAX'S NUMBER he grabed my phone and put it in. what a weirdo.

(MAXS POV) 

I was just chatting with the boys when i felt my pocket vibrate. it says i got a text from caitlin. i knew she couldnt resist me ;). she sent a picture of nathan hugging christy and she wrote aww how cute!. the was awesome i had to show the rest of the guys. they all though it was cute so it was weird how we all turned into softys over this but they did look cute together. so i decided to make it fun.

text to nathan: *attach the picture* aww how cute mate.

(NATHANS POV)

I let christy go for alittle bit and she went to go talk to caitlin for alittle but when i felt my phone vibrate i opend the text from max to see a picture of me and christy hugging. he said 

"aww how cute mate"

I got up from my seat and walked over to where the rest of the guys where.

"EHHHHY its nathan" they all said

" hey max? where the heck did you get this picture?"

"caitlin took it and sent it to meet its cute huh?" 

"um yeah it is" i said trying to hide my blushing

"aww mate are you blushing" tom screamed in my ear

"um what! no!" still trying to hide it

"ooooo someone likes christy!" they all said

"shhh dont say things too loud she's right over there talking to caitlin!" saying with a seriou tone

" go get her mate!" max said

wow what great encouraging words max 

I went back to my seat it was kinda like the walk of shame but without all the shame.