Chapter 2

It was about a 30 minuet drive to the airport and good cause every time we would hit a bump or something i would head my head on Celine of the car. ugh I'm done with this car ride.

we got to the airport an hour before are plane took off.

we went through all the sequrity and crap. thats the worst part. I have socail anxiety so I dont really like being around people i dont know to well or around big groups. but i kept calm and there went that many people at the airport right now cause its at such a random time in the day.

we had a good still 35 minuets left before our plane left so me and bruna went to starbucks. while we left caitlin and bree were watching are bags and daytona and jake were trying to say goodbye to each other without starting a river or tears in the airport. STOP BEING SO CUTE GUYS. 

me and bru walked around untill we found the starbucks, we walked in and instalently was surrounded by the smell of coffie. mmmmm i love the smell of starbuck its like a tumblr girls drug. 

anyways i orderd a vanilla bean frapp with a pump of peperment while bruna orderd a simple chi tea.

I pulled out my phone to see a text from my mom

mom: sweety have fun on your trip love and miss you :*

Me: thanks mom love and miss you too :)

I do miss my mom alot i never really got to spend alot of time whith her while growning up because my parents were split. 

we walked out of starbucks them smell still lingering in my nose. we walked back to our spot waiting to be called. we still had a good 30 minuets.

( DAYTONAS POV)

I woke up this morning excited for the trip today i stirred in my bed in excitment and i could tell jake knew i was a wake too. 

"JAKEY WAKE UP WE GOT TO LEAVE TO GO TO BRU AND CHRISTYS HOUSE"

" but the faster we get out of bed the faster you leave me" he pouted 

" aww jake its only for a week, i'll be back in no time" i kissed his nose for encouragement

we drove to bru and christys house and saw that caitlin and bree were already there. we walked into the house and i started to walk towards the kicten to eat some breakfest i was too excited to eat at home. we had some small talk when i saw bru come down and she said that christy will be down soon.

after we got all that situated we jumped in jakes car so he could drive us to the airport, he wanted to drive us because he wanted to spend alittle more time with me. aww how cute.

(CHRISTYs POV)

we all sat there waiting and waiting it felt like forver. we all started to wake up more and i realised i was really excited its been my dream to go here. ive been obsessing over this place for years dreaming i would have the chance to come here. on the inside i was screaming IM GOING TO PARIS FRANCE BITCH but on the inside i had a huge smile trying to hold back.