Chapter 12

(NATHANS POV)

I asked christy if she wanted hangout tonight and she said sure. so i hoped in the shower and pulled on my "lets get wasted" shirt so black jeans and a snapback. i was ready to go get her but then i rememberd i dont know which hotel room is her's so i asked max to text caitlin for christys hotel room.

minuets later...

BUZZ

Max: 418

thats like 2 rooms down how did i not know that?

i walked out the room and headed towards christys. i knocked on the door and im greated by christy saying "woah hey there" she said it like she didnt expect me to be here. we chated for a bit before sh pulled me into her room and i started to fall and i landed on a bed and all i could was laugh and christy was too.

man she had a cute laugh. 

i was amazed at the size of the room, how could they efford this? i wanted to know but i though it would be mean if i asked so i stayed quite. she asked me if i wanted to see somthing cool and then she grabed my hand and pulled me towards the window.

"ready?" she asked

"yup" i said poping the p

and she opend the curtain to the most amazing view of paris it was so beautiful.

"its beautiful, but not as beautiful as you" i said smiling

she was looking down at the ground i think she was blush.

i turned my attention back to the window to see the eiffle tower flashing. it was truly amazing. 

"so nathan what are we doing tonight?" she said

i got an idea, i grabed her hand i we ran out of her room and down to the lobby we stoped out of the hotel and i was looking around checking there was no pap's and i pulled her again and we ran into this really cute little cafe and we orderd some coffie and some pastries and we sat down and talked for hours.

(DAYTONAS POV) 

me bree catilin and bru were watching a movie and we got hungry so we orderd some room servous and about 15 minuets later their was a knock on the door hoping it would be the food i opened the door to see the boys. 

"UGH WHAT DO YOU WANT " i screamed cause i was angry now i just wanted my pizza IS THAT TOO MUCH FOR ME?

"well hello to you too daytona?" max said with wide eyes

they walked into the room and max jumped on the bed next to caitlin and it scared caitlin and they rest came in and sat down.

" so ladys what are we watching tonight?" siva said

"magic mike" we screamed

" oh god what? a chick flick about man strippers why?'

"well it was christys idea along time ago but shes hanging out with nathan tonight so we're watching it now. said caitlin

" oh? um ok" said jay

" common guys it will be funny just watch and after this we can watch a movie you pick ok?" said bruna

i felt my phone vibrate and it scared me so i screamed and giggle cause it tickled my butt. 

i was getting a call from jake

i awnserd the phone..

"hello?".......