•Epilouge•

8 years ago at Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria.
_

enjoy!
--

It was a cool, chilly day in Utah. Clouds slightly covering the sun and slight breeze swiping by.

Two girls named Marla and Ginger were excitingly awaiting their friends at Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria, a restraunt that opened around the 1900's.

Marla Schmidt was the more serious one out of the group. She had brown hair to her back and dull blue eyes. Some of the time she goes deadly quiet, but she can be quite talkative if she's engrossed in her hobbies.

Ginger Brooks is the jokester. She has dirty blonde hair with green eyes. Her jokes are unbelievably funny, but she can be incredibly dum at the same time.

"I'm gonna buy a whole lot of stuff with these babies."said Ginger to Marla as she scrunched her bag of tickets.

Tickets were used at the prize corner. The prize corner was like a store were you can buy some company merchandise with tickets.

Marla smiled and rolled her eyes, "Oh yeah? How much you got there."

"2385 tickets!"said Ginger proudly, "I collected these all my life for the right moment."

"Hm. Well you used a lot of your life already."said Marla as she placed her forehead on the cold glass window of the car.

"Oh come on Mar! Your attitude right now is crap, we're about to arrive to Freddy's!"said Ginger looking at the review mirror meeting her mothers eyes.

Marla still kept her head on the glass panel, she always had a weird feeling whenever arriving at Freddy's. Her father, Mike Schmidt, worked as a security guard. Her families budget levels weren't working well. Her mom struggles with being a cashier at Walmart, and her dad only gets paid 100 dollars a week.

Marla admits that her personality is quite different than your average 8 year old kid. She's more logical and has a grasp on common sense, even her mom admits that.

Just as Marla was daydreaming more, she was caught off by Gingers voice,

"WE'RE HERE!"yelled Ginger unbuckling her seat belt, Marla did the same.

A blast of cool air hit Marla's face like a fan as she got out of the car. She felt a hand grap her wrist, Marla turned around to see Ginger smiling and pulling her wrist.

"Let's go Marla, let's see our friends."said Ginger pulling and running towards Freddy's.

The big sign sparkled with flashing lights illuminating the animatronics figures on the sign.

As both girls walked in, pumping music and flashing lights met their eyes

Checkered floors and red tile walls. Flashing blue, yellow, and red lights everywhere with the mechanic voices of the animatronics. There was Bonnie the purple bunny who played the guitar, Chica the chicken with a bib that said Lets eats!, and the main attraction Freddy Fazbear was a big brown bear with a top hat and microphone.

In front of the girls were their friends Lamar, Christie, John, Daren, and Henry all lined up in front of prize corner with bags of tickets in their hands.