•Chapter 11•

enjoy!
--

Stepping off the stage, she stood across from him, with a desperation of revenge.

"With those quick feet, your going to be harder to catch!" laughed Blake, charging at her.
"That is if you really do!"replied Ginger while she ran, with little momentum on her feet.

The two exchanged the same blows, with Gingers crowbar, connecting to Blake's knife repeatedly.
Somehow, Ginger needed to slows his movements so she can put him out of commission.

While in combat, she glanced over at Marla who was pure purple, and slightly red with anger. She was definitely holding her own against purple guy, who was extremely aggravated.
Many thoughts ran through her head while head-to-head with Blake, such as: What are they planning? Who's the mastermind? Or what even is Freddy's?

Her thoughts were broken by Blake, who gotten a small cut around her face. She felt the blood smear her cheek softly, cringing in small pain.
Ginger swung her crowbar against Blake, which surprisingly connected with his head. There was a loud groan as he slumped to the ground, motionlessly.
There was a silence, then.
"You d-didin't win y-yet.."He grunted softly, "Purple guy w-will make his mark...."
He abruptly stopped talking.

She bent down and checked for a pulse, it was very weak, but he'll live.
Ginger ran quickly as she found a set of ropes on a table.
Carefully, she tied up Blake and neatly propped him up against the stage, making her giggle.

-

"Damn.."breathed Marla as she clutched her arm. Purple Guy got her good with an axe swipe to her left arm, thankfully she felt no pain but exhaustion.

"What?? Tired already!"yelled Purple Guy as he closed in, running quickly. Marla ran as fast and threw a punch, connecting to the axe.

It was knocked out of his arm, while he clinched his wrists.
"Now this will be a fair fight."smirked Marla as she ran.

Purple guy laughed as he ran to his left, completely avoiding Marla.
"Where are you going!"yelled Marla as she ran after him.
But it suddenly hit her.

He was going to turn on the animatronics!
Picking up speed, Marla chased after Purple Guy, while he directed himself through the backstage area.

There were bunches of wires and loose debris sitting on the floors, which made it harder to navigate.
Abruptly, Purple Guy stopped, leaving Marla stopping while breathing hard, he sure was fast.

"You came this far niece..good job."He said sarcastically.
"Don't call me that, bitch."cursed Marla as she grew extremely mad.

Purple Guy laughed "Your too late anyways..it's all o-"
Marla threw a hard punch, connecting to his face. He fell to the ground with a moan.
"No..its all over."swore Marla.

There was a stifle in his body.
"No...its just begun."laughed Purple Guy as he held up a control and pressed it.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

"W-wait what?!"yelled Marla as she looked around for the source of the beeping. She ran over to Purple Guy and lifted him by his torn collar,
"What the hell is that?"yelled Marla as she stared him his dead eyes.

Then a voice came.
"Marla! something's wrong with the animatronics!"
She gasped, glancing at him with his sinister look.
"Me, or your friends.."

Marla head butted Purple Guy and dropped him.
She quickly ran out backstage and gasped at the scene before her.

There was Ginger. In the air, being held around the neck by Freddy.
Marla could feel the sudden rage pulsing in her again, but she took stayed calm. She didn't want to loose herself now.
Freddy's head was spastic. There was blood sprouting vigorously from his chest, eyes, and neck.
From the scene, Chica and Bonnie were at the same state, blood seeping everywhere. Foxy however, was unfortunate. His jaw was completely off and he was laying on the floor, dismembered slightly in a pool of blood.

Marla quickly ran towards the scene, dizzy from the uncalled-for-head butt. She approach the sprouting-blood Freddy and started to kick the damn thing. There were small indents from her so-called 'enhanced strength'

"Let. Ginger. GO!!"yelled Marla angrily as she kept on kicking Freddy.
He wouldn't budge a bit. Ginger started to kick his face too, but no luck.
"Ginger! Are you ok??"said Marla.
"Y-yeah, but I can't hold on from his grip longer.."struggled Ginger.

"There has to be a way to release her.."thought Marla aloud as she got the sudden idea. She got an idea that was so crazy, she even hesitated a bit.

Marla gulped as she yelled, "LET HER GO JOHN!!"

..

hope you enjoyed !