•Chapter 6•

enjoy!
--

Previously on Chapter 5~

--

A sound boomed across a hallway, making both girls gasp. Standing there across from the girls. A big furry creature. Freddy.

"Hurry!"said Marla while grabbing Ginger into a hiding place.
She noticed that Ginger was still clutching the scarf.

They could hear the animatronics heavy stomps, echoing through the halls. Like a strong storm.

"M-marla..how can we get out of here..!?"whispered Ginger.
"I don't know..we'll find something"Marla whispered back.

Continuing...

Both girls breaths were ragged and unsteady. Many beads of sweat slid down each of the girls foreheads. She glanced towards Ginger who clutched the scarf tightly. Marla's mouth curled into a frown, "It seems we're dead on..we shouldn't have come here.."

Then Marla looked behind her to see Freddy, watching every corner with his bright, blaring white eyes.

"Ok, here's the plan."whispered Marla "I'll distract Freddy, while you make a ru-"

"No."whispered Ginger "I am not leaving you alone here by yourself, we're doing this together, you've protected me long enough, I can handle this too."

Marla protested, but sighed while rolling her eyes
"Fine."

Marla closed her eyes, analyzing and thinking of solutions for a plan, then an idea hit her.

She slowly got up and looked to her left. There was an outline of what seemed to be a crow bar. Marla picked it up, carefully, and threw it down the hallway.

Ginger squinted her eyes to see what her friends plan was.
Freddy jolted his head up, making them both crouch down in fear.
His heavy animatronic feet started to move in a rhythmic pace. The sound of wires, and bolts were sinking into their ears very loudly.

Both girls crouched down even lower since Freddy was almost inches away from their hiding spot.

"He's almost here!"whispered Ginger.
Marla could feel her shaking in fear. She wanted to grab her hand. She wanted to reassure her that everything will be alright, but she didn't.

Then Freddy made one final move.

He was right in front of the frightened girls.

Marla covered Gingers mouth before she yelped.
Freddy didn't move, he slowly turned his head to right.

Then to the left.

He was staring right at them!

His darting white eyes were placed sternly on both girls, seeing their fear was his day. Marla narrowed her eyes, looking deep into Freddy's white blaring plastic eyes.

"What will he...do."

--

???

Wait a minute? There's something about these girls
that seems familiar..b-but what is it?

He continued to stare them down, hoping they would scream in fear. Both girls crouched in the corner, while one slowly stood.

I-is that..?!

"H-hey..it's ok."

Ginger stood up, clutching her hands, "I-I don't know what your suppose to do..but it's ok. For some reason, you remind me of a friend, I used to have..John."

"Ginger..what exactly are you doing?"thought Marla as also stood up. The Freddy illuminated most of the room, but Marla still had to narrow her eyes.

....John?

That name seems familiar, but why aren't these girls scared of me? But isn't my job suppose to make people happy?

"Please, are you ok? Is someone in possession of this animatronic? I hate to say..but like a person? If so. My name is Ginger and this is Marla!"

Why are you so friendly...Ginger? The man took my mouth away and I'm completely emotionless, but I seem to remember you..somehow.

The Freddy stood motionless, then closed its eyes, like in a nodded motion.

Ginger smiled. Marla was shocked, more rather confused.

"Well well hello!"said Ginger happily as she hugged the rough animatronic.
Marla smiled while looking deep into the animatronics eyes.

"Friendly it seems...and it does remind me of John, somehow."thought Marla as a soft beep began to run through the halls.

6:00.

Ginger let go of Freddy and smiled happily. The animatronic slowly turned back and started walking towards his stage.

Both girls walked out of the room, and we're both welcomed to a soft sunlight. The room quickly lit with the sun, showing the checkered floors and the area around.

"Well that was a surprise."said Marla downly.
Both girls were just coming to realize that, someone had killed a human being, and took possession of Freddy.

Ginger teared up "How could someone do such a horrible thing.."

Marla looked down "I don't know.."

Both girls glanced over at the animatronics Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, and Foxy. In wonderment as if what will happen in the future of this place.

(??)

The Freddy looked back at the girls, but not in his Freddy form. A small sinister smile crept up his face.

I hate to say..but the fun is just only beginning.

––
hope you enjoyed!