•Chapter 3•

enjoy!
--
Another day has passed since Ginger and I worked in Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria as security guards. I personally didn't like it, but Ginger seemed to enjoy seeing her childhood place, so I guess it was 0k.
There weren't many weird occurrences there. Well besides the 'Bonnies ear' incident, but that could have been my eyes playing tricks.

All in all, hopefully there won't be anymore misconceptions like that again, after all, they are just animatronics, right?

~~

"Can't wait till we work tonight again!!"exclaimed Ginger as she annoyingly slurped her smoothie.

Marla rolled her eyes "Why is it so fun for you? All you did was sleep, listen to music, and read magazines, moron."

Ginger was about to reject, but she tipped her smoothie making it spill all over her.
Marla slapped her forehead while Ginger said,
"Kyah! sorry sorry, I'm so clumsy."

Some mall employees gathered around to help Ginger making it more embarrassing and noticeably.
Marla kept on avoiding the employees from the embarrassing work, while they noticeably were very into their job.

Lots of white, creamy frosting were all over Gingers legs as she licked some off making Marla blush intentionally. Why was Ginger so clumsy?

(just thought some sin needed to be in this ;)

11:30 pm

Marla and Ginger were in their security-guard office getting ready for 12:00 o'clock while Blake came in, followed by Peter, with a cardboard box.
"Huh, what's that Blake?"asked Ginger, annoyingly stroll towards him.
"Oh, it's some old mechanical parts from their last
store!"exclaimed Blake as gave it to her.

She fumbled over the box and handed towards Marla, completely oblivious to the death glare.

"Is everything all right girls? Nothing bad in particular...."asked Peter suspiciously.

Marla looked confused, "No sir, why would there be?"

"Oh it's nothing, good luck girls.."He said while scurrying off. Marla still couldn't shake off the weird vibe he gave.

Blake laughed, "Peter sometimes sounds insecure right?"
Ginger laughed a long while Marla rolled her eyes.
Still. Something about him made her very weary about what's coming in the future.

12:00

"Again, another boring night.."thought Marla as she checked the cameras while Ginger gazed through her magazine.

"Wait a minute..?"said Marla shocked as she went back to the main hall and gasped.

Bonnie wasn't there.

Ginger shrieked with joy. "Maybe he wants to greet us with a big hug!"

Ginger got up and zoomed out of the office.
"Ginger!"yelled Marla, "Ugh, I'll just follow her."

Marla ran out and went into the main hall.
"So an animatronic moved without being programmed awake?"thought Marla "Sounds rather played."

"Ginger!"yelled Marla while the dead silence over took it.
"AHHHHH."yelled a voice towards the bathrooms.

Marla looked sharply in that direction and ran towards it. The female voice came from the men's bathroom. Her heart started to beat rapidly as she approached the door.