•Chapter 12•

enjoy!
--

Previously~

Marla gulped as she yelled, "LET HER GO JOHN!!"

--

Suddenly, the whole world went mute. The animatronics stopped sprouting blood, and Foxy started to slowly rise.
Freddy's grip released, leaving Ginger to the floor, coughing aloud. She ran over to her side.

"Are you ok?"asked Marla.
"Yes..how d-did you do that."asked Ginger shaky.
Marla shrugged and glanced up at Freddy, feeling some sort of reaching or connection.

She slowly got up, "John. You must be at least. Please, go back to your home. You are not what you seem, this isn't you."
Freddy made no contact, just kept on staring deeply, into Marlas eyes, so she kept talking.
"You, Christie, Lamar, Henry, and Daren suffered greatly. Please, go and rest. You w-will now, BE FREE!"
Now Marla wasn't anything special, so she doubt those simple words would do anything, she just filled them with so much compassion, even she was surprised on what happened.

There was a white sudden burst that engulfed Freddy and the others in a bright light. Both girls brought up protective arms to block it. Her body started to become slightly weak, for an unknown reason.
After the burst, a calm honey color came in light.
Marla slowly brought down her arms and gasped.

There was no humanly possible way. It all couldn't be true, yet she could not distrust the scene before her.
There, was all her friends, holding hands, with pleasurable smiles on each ghostly face.
Ginger must of saw them to, cause she screamed of joy while running towards them.

"You guys!!"cried Ginger as she huddled with them, and continued to cry.
Marla was kept at udder shock. Seeing their friends in the ghostly flesh was unprecedented surely.

"This isn't right.."thought Marla, while she stood there speechless.

Ginger broke from their joy and turned towards her.
"Come on Marla! There here to greet you!"

Marla stood there, frozen. She does not deserve to be here. She didnt do anything to help anyone.
"I-I shouldn't be here."

The kids and Ginger grew confused.
"What do you mean Marla?"asked John in a calm and compassionate voice. She almost forgot the sound of his voice, and the others too.

"D-don't be dumb."said Marla, who was soon very angry, "I was the one who killed you guys! There is no happiness in this moment for me, just pure cruel guiltiness. I don't know what strings your pulling, but I was never your friend!!"

Marla panted in anger. She could feel her skin slowly seep into the deadly purple color, while red-like veins began to become seen. Her eyes were white to the minute.

The kids and Ginger gasped.
"Those e-eyes.."choked Christie as her ghostly spirit became thinner, almost disappearing.
"Her skin.."whispered Lamar while his spirit couldn't contain its pure form.
"Her rage.."said both Daren and Henry, while there spirits became fainter deadly.

John just stood there, narrowing his eyes towards Marla with emotion she's never seen before.

"Thats right..be afraid of me! I don't belong here neither do any of-"
Her eyes became black sockets and she collapsed.

"Marla!"said Ginger running towards her, caressing the body. "What happened to her?"

John sighed. "It's this world. This world can jack up your emotion in many ways. I sent her back to reality, but I never knew she was related to that deadly killer.."
"She is not a killer. She is my best friend."proclaimed Ginger. "I'd like you to send me back as well, please."

None of the children moved, they just kept. Staring.
Ginger started to become frightened, seeing her friends like this was not a happy reunion.
"Ginger...do you really want to leave us here? You have no idea what we've been through..we've been killed from the hands of a traitor!"

She stood there speechless while listening to Johns cold voice. Not to mention the sudden color their ghost became.
"I understand and I'm sorry..but please, you guys have to give the world another perspective, tell me what happenend..I want to avenge your deaths."

Tears started to spill from her eyes. If this was the last thing she did, it wouldn't bother her.
The kids looked back at her with soulless eyes, not moving a single inch.

John sighed, "You will avenge us? With what...but ok. I'll tell you want happened."
Ginger exchanged a small smile. One smile she knew it was too fake for her dead friends.

...

The cream colored area vanished away, and there appeared the pizzeria, still in its brinks of closing, back into reality. The animatronics were back to their normal places. Freddy, Chica, Bonnie were on the stage and Foxy in his cove.

Dazed, Ginger collapsed on the ground, with Marlas body next to hers.
"Ginger...?"mumbled Marla, "Sorry..about that."

She didn't respond, making a sudden silence surround them.
"..she must still be with them."
Marla continued to lay there until she heard Ginger gasp, her eyes shooting wide open.

"Ginger?!"

She quickly got up, panting so hard that Marla had to calm her down.
"What happened Ginger?!"

Ginger quickly calmed down and glanced towards Marla, "-Ah..it was nothing..just going back to reality startled me.."
Both girls laid there on the checkered floor, thinking.
"Sorry for scaring you like that...but I can already tell that this isn't the end."replied Ginger, glancing over at the animatronics.
Marla could slightly feel that Ginger wasn't telling her something. She can feel that the kids told her something very horrific, but she'll wait to ask.

"...yeah."said Marla, then jolted up, "Oh no, Vincent!"

Marla got up quickly, and sprinted behind the stages curtains. Passing through the tangled wires, Marla breathed heavily as she looked down at the pool of blood, empty with no body.

Soaked, there were two sheets of paper in the metallic smelling blood.
Without caution, She picked up the papers and widened her eyes.

With the cursed bloody letters it said:

'This isn't the end, Marla.'

Beneath it, showed a familiar puppet. The same animatronic in her back pocket. But this time, it gave her a sudden desire to kill, to rule. This animatronic intrigued her to the deadliest bone.

But for some unknown reason, Marla began to cry, tears spilling from her cheeks, while she started to shake.

But a sudden smile appeared.

A maniacal smile.

She laughed once more.

--

hope you enjoyed!