•Chapter 4•

enjoy!
--

It was 7pm. Today was Marla's and Gingers day off from work at Freddy's Fazbears Pizzas.

Throughout her past days, Marla's been thinking about those weird occurrences with Bonnie. Like that fume out of his mouth, the fact that he was on, and his abnormal ear.
She's been having slight nightmares on the matter, without telling Ginger cause then she'll be pressuring her into telling.

but one thing was for sure,

She will find out the truth beyond this horrifying restaurant.

Even if the truth kills her.
~~

The girl kept on running. She ran through many arcade machines, too many to count, but she didn't care.
A monster, no, an animatronic was on her heels, moving extremely fast, moving rhymically along with her heart.

She didn't look back. Nor did she breath. The animatronic was reaching for her neck, with such a hatred to kill.

The girl didn't know why, maybe because she was the daughter of the person who created these things.

She suddenly felt her neck clasp. They got her and they were ready to kill her. She clawed at the thick matted arms who was strangling her. Her trachea felt on fire while she pound her wrist against the arms.

"no..not yet. I still need to avenge-"

The girl became limp.

--

Marla gasp, smoothing her throat while she breathed abnormally fast. She quickly removed from her bed and wobbled into her bathroom.
Splashing water in her face, Marla slowly calmed down and stared at herself, focused.

"That dream..was oddly specific."

She decided to call Ginger. Marla needed some company for a couple of hours

--

"I'm soooo bored Marla!"exclaimed Ginger as she swung around her wheely chair, almost falling.

"Then go home."muttered Marla not amused.

Ginger groaned, but then got up."Let's do something fun, how about explore your attic?"

"Let's not."shuddered Marla.

"Fine then, I'm gonna see all your baby pic-"

"Fine I'll go."groaned Marla.

Ginger laughed.

Marla didn't like attics. The fact that it's so humid in there, spiders and other creatures could be there, and worse of all. Baby pictures.

As they opened the attic, both girls were hit with a blast of dust making them slightly cry and cough.

"It sure is small in here."said Ginger seating down infront of a green box.
"Well don't expect much room in my house."said Marla, sitting besides her.

Both girls explored boxes. One box had a name that said "Baby pictures." which Marla hid from Ginger.

After a couple minutes Ginger finally spoke up.
"Marla come here quick! I found a good box to look at..!"