•Chapter 13•

enjoy!
--

Ginger watched Marla as she emerged from the backstage, with a slightly pale look to her. She probably couldn't see the slight smile on her face, but she brushed it off.
"Are you ok? Is Purple Guy still there?"asked Ginger while running up to her shocked friend.

"He..escaped."replied Marla shamefully.
"Ah, I see."said Ginger while glancing at Marlas clutched hands. Was that a paper?

"A-anyways, we need to do something with Blake, he's just sitting there."said Ginger while glancing over at the toppled body with Blake sleeping unconsciously.
Marla nodded as she strolled towards him and tugged on his hair.
"Hey, I know your not asleep."

His eyes dropped while he began to laugh hysterically.
"W-we may have lost this round, but we will come back!"
She quickly punched his nose while he was left sprawled on the ground.
"We can't just leave him there."exclaimed Ginger while giving a disapproving look towards Marla.

Marla rolled her eyes, "He'll be ok, the police will handle him..for now, we have to get out of here."
She glance at her clock, it read 4:35. "Damn..we still have a while before our shift ends."

Ginger glanced back at the animatronics, with a slight frown.
"They acted so much different..then I expected."She thought while shaking it off. She could feel Marlas eyes burning into hers with confusion.

"A-anyways Marla, lets go back to the office."

Marla nodded while walking towards the hallway.
Ginger slightly noticed that Marla wasn't used to her knew 'purple self.' so she'll reassured her as much as she could.
"It's so weird..."said Marla as both girls made their way into the hallway, "All of this seems so unreal, like impossible. Well, including my so called 'abilities'.."
"Don't include yourself to what happened back there! You basically saved our asses by that amazing ability!"
Marla gave an understanding nod as they entered the office. Again, it smelled like overstenched pizza which reeked with sauce and other horrible odors. Both girls weren't to happy with the 'luxurious' office spaces, but they laughed it off.

"This week went by so fast.."muttered Ginger, who adjusting the arrangement of the cameras.
Marla nodded. Many abnormal things happened during their jobs as security guards. Even when they met their twisted dead friends who were corrupted by vengeance. Though Marla hated to admit it was fun.

Both girls ended up sleeping in the only chair possible, fighting during their nap in who'd get the more space. But that was their only moment in a long time, of pure happiness.

end of night 5

After the whole scene, it was Ginger and I last day as security guards at Freddy Fazbears Pizza. The whole news media wanted stories from our experience, so our day was packed with cameras. As for Freddy's, they closed down for good due to 'tragic' and 'distraught' events from their past days.
And Ginger and I? Well we were half glad to be out of there and we were told that the animatronics would move to a different place as props. It was a small pain to see our friends go, but we knew we had to keep moving foreword.
The police handled Blake, but as for Purple Guy, he was still was a missing criminal. They questioned my ability to turn purple, but I brushed it off as a minor side effect.
Everything went surprisingly well. Freddy's officially closed down and no further harm was done.

At least, that's what I thought.

--

"Hey Marla? Are you in there?"called my mother from the hallway.
"Yes. Come in."I responded, hearing the door creak open, "Your not at work it seems."

My mother had a dry look to her face, "Well...something came up. But I wanted to see how you were doing..you know, after the whole 'Freddy' incident, your abnormal ability to turn purple, and well. My maniacal brother, Vincent."

Marla stood silent. It was unlikely for her mother to talk about her closeted family.

"That's a lot of questions mom..but I assume you think I want to know everything."
She nodded briskly, "I'll begin to explain."

My mother cleared her voice, while Marla shifted her position.

"Well..my brother, Vincent, was a weird kid. He loved anything a kid would like, but we was rather smart. He loved science and experimenting, and was very quiet and kind. I don't know the full story, but I think he went too far with his work and changed his perspective on life to an interesting way."
"I was afraid when I had you, some of his deadly DNA would make its way into you. But to my surprise it did. Your father, Mike, knew half of the occupancies with Vincent, Peter, and Henry. There was an animatronic crisis..many people died, including your friends."

"All in all, there is in even bigger mysterious in this 'Freddy' franchise. Trust me Marla, it is a very deadly company."

My mothers words hit me like a shard of glass, she never talked this cold before. Let alone, lecture and spill are her hidden secrets with me.
She kept a stern expression off, then softened, "Sorry for scaring you like that, but your old enough to know.

She grabbed my hand and placed a letter in it, "You're a smart, analytical, intelligent girl who won't stop until a problem is solved. Please solve my brothers problem. I know you and Ginger can do so..
Your father wanted to let you have this..sorry I gave it to you so late."
My mother escaped my room, leaving me still shocked with heavy breaths and clenched hands. I took the envelope and ripped it open.

Again, a maniacal smile appeared.

3 days later..

--

Both of us stood in front of the closed down restaurant.
"It seemed like so long ago..since we last been here."
said Ginger while gazing above.
"It's only been a week."Marla responded while rolling her eyes.
We stood silenced while a brisk wind flew passed us.

"We should probably go.."said Marla.
"..you think their ok?"asked Ginger while stopping Marla from going. Tightening the hold on her wrist.
"..oh them. I think their going to be just fine. They're together after all."replied Marla bluntly, but with hint of sympathy.

Ginger nodded and grabbed Marlas hand.
"Well, it was fun."

Marla nodded.

"It really was."

With a brighter future ahead, the girls walked away from the restaurant of hell. They started to walk  from all hate, sorrow, and pain from that place.

I felt like..this was the end for us.

But it seemed like:

It was just the beginning.

--

And this is the official end.

Thank you all so much for supporting this book and motivating me with your comments.
I was thinking a second book to this? But you guys can decide that, but thank you for your support!