•Chapter 2•

enjoy!
--

Marla placed the security cap on her head. Her complexion looked similar to her fathers with the hat on. Tears slightly welled up in her eyes, making her quickly brush them away. Marla didn't have time to mourn over something gone.

"Marla, sweetie your friends here to pick you up."said her mother, while walking in.

"Oh ok. Be right there."replied Marla, rashfully getting her bag and phone followed by a couple of books because she assumed it's gonna be boring.

Marla kissed her mother and saw Gingers car parked on the street. "A Jeep? Nice.." thought Marla.
Even though to her, Ginger was a complete obnoxious, dumb brat. Marla still loved Gingers taste in things.

Marla got in with a greeting by Ginger. The trip to Freddys was disturbingly silent. Marla got annoyed by the sound of the jeep bumping on rocks and edges of sidewalks. All she knew was next time, She's  picking up Ginger.

After a couple minutes or so, the two girls arrived at the darkened entrance of Freddy's. The restaurant gave off an eerie vibe.

"This is gonna be so much fun Marlyboo!"exclaimed Ginger as she grabbed her key and got inside. Marla followed suit.

As Ginger got inside, the slight ding caused Marla a cautious feeling. Her eyes first glanced at the tables followed by the animatronics. Their positions were the same since Marla came this morning, except their eyes were closed while facing down.

"Kind of creepy don't you think?"muttered Marla.
"Oh come on Marla, don't be a wimp, Peter gave me a map of the whole place so we won't be lost!"exclaimed Ginger already heading towards the security office.

Marla sighed and followed Ginger. The halls were pitch black but with one single hall light flickering.
The paint on the walls were peeling off and so were the pictures drawn by little kids like 8 years ago.

Finally, the two girls made their way to the office, to small for Marlas taste. The walls were made of a dirty stone with moss seeping out. The floor could barely show its checkered flow. There was only one seat in the entire office plus a counter top that had rats fighting over a molded pizza. Dozens of computer screens were placed on top of each other showing each corner of the office. On the counter, had a tablet with buttons showing the party room.

Marla could feel herself gag. A stench followed out of the door smelling like molded pizza and raw garlic.

"This is gonna be so fun, just the two of us!" exclaimed Ginger, grabbing Marlas hand. Will she ever stop doing that?
Marla rolled her eyes and entered the entirely small room.

Ginger raced in and sat on the chair
"I call this first!"

"H-hey that's not fair!"groaned Marla.

Marla glanced at the counter and grimaced. No way she was sitting there!
"Oh well Ginger, I'm gonna leave you alone here and check the hallways.."muttered Marla, grabbing a map, flashlight, and snacks.

"Okay Mar have fun!"said Ginger plugging headphones in her ears and a sleep mask.

Marla rolled her eyes and walked out of the room.
She turned on her flashlight and walked out of the hallways and into the open where the stage was.

Marla stared deeply in each of the animatronics eyes and sighed, "You know when I was young, I've never thought you guys were creepy, but now it's kind of scary."