•Chapter 1•

{It was 1980 in Utah when the Freddy's Fazbear Pizzeria was like any other place}

8 years later..

enjoy!
--

Marla stared up at the sign, again the flashing lights still but barely illuminated the animatronics figures on the poster.
She fiddled around in her bag and grabbed a sheet of paper that read:

~
Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria needs a security Guard!
Freddy's looking for a new friendly face to work the night shifts Monday through Friday of this week and the next. Please don't hesitate and call:
###-###-####
~

Marla read those words over and over. She then pursed her lips and placed the flyer back inside her bag, "I will see who did this to you.."

She grabbed the rusted door handle and went inside. A little ding rang as she entered. That was new.

Marla glanced around her surroundings. The checkered floor had dozens of tickets, pizza crumbs, and boxes laying around, noticeably not wanting to be picked up.
The prize corner was basically the only thing that was still in shape. Looked the same when she was younger. A babies cry caught her attention towards the stage.
Marla looked at the stage to see its poor condition.
One of Bonnie's ears were falling and rust was spreading near its torso.
Chicas bib was completely gone and her eyes were in separate directions.
Freddys fur was matted and head twitching slightly.

The baby started to cry vigorously because of the mothers wanting for him to like the animatronics.
The mother grabbed her belongings and raced out the door making Marla move to the side.

"She must of liked this place when she was younger...."thought Marla, but she already knew it wouldn't work.

The music felt like it was muted, but you could still hear barely the kid friendly music.
The party tables were tossed aside making only two tables on the floor.

Marla walked closer to the stage then made a right to see an 'Out Of Order' sign stuck on Pirates cove.
"So this is were they called the 'Bite of 87' happened.."

The purple curtains were torn at the bottom with slight visible blood streaks at the ends making it look like the employees worked hard on it but then gave up on the mess.

Marla placed a hand on the stage and opened the curtain. She could see wires hanging around with slight sparks sizzling out. Marla could figure out a figure slanted down, she gave a small gasp to notice It was Foxy. His torso was scratched up with openings that showed metal bars and wires sticking out. His head was facing downwards with his jaw being wide opened with little rust and dry blood marks. there was a dark red light pouring out of his mask.

Marla sighed, "Poor things, if only these people would take better care of them."

Just as Marla began to walk past the stage, she saw two men coming out of an Employees only! room.

"What do you mean a week?! Henry you know this place is no longer eligible to welcome in guest and satisfy their care, we need to close now!!"

Marla studied the two men. One who looks like their about to spass out in seconds, and the other looking calm and collected.

"Peter, if you don't get a security guard now, the state will ban the company."said the calm man.

The rashful man sighed, "Ok, but one week only."

"I'm going home."mumbled Henry.

"Yeah ok, see you later."intrigued Peter.

"What's their deal?"

Again, Marla sighed and began to walk towards the exit door, but felt hard hands on her shoulders.
Marla gasped and turned around to see.

"OMG MARLEYYYBOO!"yelled Ginger as she wrapped her arms around Marla like it was some teddy bear.

"Ginger-Y-Your-Choki-"choked Marla.
"Ohh so sorry Marla, it's just been so long, like eight years?!?"said Ginger grabbing Marlas hands and swaying them from side to side. Her attitude hasn't ceased since we last parted.

Wow..Ginger changed a whole lot, and she became more 'mature'. Her dirty blonde hair matched perfectly with her light blue eyes. She always gave Marla hope.
"Anyways why are you here, such a coincidence to see you!"
Marla stopped swaying her arms with Ginger.
"Oh, I was just checking the place out, you know seeing my childhood past."said Marla unenthusiastically.

"Me tooooooo Marleyboo!"exclaimed Ginger, "Man Marla you've grown a lot!"

Marla smiled but then looked at Gingers chest, then at herself, "Thanks, so did.....you?"replied Marla bluntly.

"Um...excuse me ladies."said a voice besides Marla.
She turned around to see Peter standing by her with a sheet of paper.

"Um yeah, something you need?"started Ginger.
"Oh nothing much, just a favor."said Peter nervously.

"Well than hurry up and say it."responded Marla looking at her watch.

"Well we need a security guard to work this week and so I was wondering if you guys can work, I-I-mean we'll pay you double."mumbled Peter.

"A job here huh?" thought Marla. She pursed her lips.

"Well of course we'd work here together!"butted in Ginger as she wrapped her arm vigorously around Marla's waist. She started to become very agitating.
"Hey wh-wha?"started Marla.
"Great well you start tonight girls, see you at 12 sharp."rashes Peter.

"N-now hol-"

"I have a question."asked Ginger, completely ignoring Marlas pleading calls, "But why do we only have to work one and a half weeks?"

Peter sighed, "The state has to close the store due to its 'poor condition' so you can start today though."

Marla saw Ginger tense up.
"O-oh ok I was just wondering."said Ginger as the man walked off.

Marla sighed then looked at Ginger who had tears forming in her eyes, "Ginger..."

Ginger looked over to Marla and wiped her eyes
"I-I-it's nothing, just that I've visited this place ever since I was a little girl you know?"

Marla nodded but didn't care. Inside she just felt responsible of her dads death at Freddy's. Her top priority as a security guard was to find out her fathers death, and see what really haunts the hall of Freddy Fazbears Pizza!!

--

Escorting out of the pizzeria, Ginger continuously grabbed Marlas hand and saying, "Oh it's been forever Marla! We should do something!"

"No. Go home Ginger, I'm busy."blunted Marla.

"Well your attitude hasn't change, your so mysterious!"

"..no, I'm just very conservative."

"Mmmmkay Marla!"

".."

Both girls ended up walking around the pizzeria only to find themselves immersed in a conversation about college and high school.
Though she hated to admit it, talking to Ginger sure brought a joy to her step.

--

hope you enjoyed!