•Chapter 7•

enjoy!
--

Two days later...

3:00

"Hello girls!"said Blake while opening his car door,
Marla rolled her eyes while Ginger waved back.

Their boss, Peter, suggested that Ginger, Blake and I would drive around town and get our employee friendship stronger. As you can tell, I was beyond depressed about the matter, but since Ginger was going I of course had to.

I could seriously tell Ginger dressed up for this. She was wearing a blue crop top, while wearing jean shorts. Her hair was pulled up in a nice messy bun, while wearing a black choker.

Compared to me, all I wore was ripped jeans, and a lousy t-shirt. At least my hair was alright.

Blake opened his car door for us to get in. I got in grouchy like, while Ginger kept on saying, "Thank you!"

"So girls, where do you want to head off to?"said Blake, starting his car.

"It doesn't matter with me."I muttered while facing out the car window.

"What about the down-town mall? It's a beautiful day and at least the malls outside! Right?"perked Ginger happily.

"That's a great idea Ginger!"exclaimed Blake as he turned his car around and started driving towards the mall.

I glanced worringly at Ginger. Ever since that incident two nights ago, she's been acted more responsible and efficient then ever..but at least she's happy. Plus that whole 'Freddy' thing has gotten her even more sympathetic about the Pizzeria then ever before.

Marla closed her eyes and gazed her head towards the window. She really didn't want to be here. She wanted to be at Freddy's, looking for clues about the death of her father, Mike. Marla and her mother have been living off of whatever valuable necessities they can reach.

She briskly closed her eyes and erased her reality.

15 minutes later..

After a long, silent drive, we arrived at the outside mall called, "North West Central Outdoor Mall."

We all got out.
"Told ya it was a beautiful day!"said Ginger while stretching her arms out.
"Yeah no kidding!"exclaimed Blake as we all started to walk towards the entrance.

The entrance was welcomed with a grand sign that said "Welcome!"
Stores were placed from left to right, driving all over the place.

"I have to go to the bathroom, Ginger? Can you accompany me?"said Blake.
"What? To the Boys Bathroom?"asked Ginger.

He chuckled "Just for Safety reasons.."
"O-ok..."

"Marla..can you wait for us please?"

"Sure."

I watched as Blake and Ginger walked to the restrooms.
That was weird? Why would he ask her to go with him..
"Oh well! Better have this chance by myself and eat some Dippin Dots."

--

She walked with Blake to the boys bathroom, but instead of him entering, he turned around.