•Chapter 9•

enjoy!
--

"Wake up!"

Marla jumped. In front, was a man. He had black hair, with streaks of purple, tied in a loose ponytail.
She could barely tell if he had any pupils, which was extremely creepy.

"Finally..jeez, your one heavy sleeper.."said the man as he walked to a closet, in search of something.

Marla tried to get up, but her wrists were tied to a chair. Not to mention, the non-stop pounding in her head.
She could feel something slowly trickle down her scalp. It was warm with blood.

Marla scouted her surroundings. They were in some sort of small office. The walls were run downed, with  streaks of moss covering the walls. They're were numerous amount of animatronic parts laying around. It looked slightly familiar.

"I could of killed you, ya know..."said the man "Given ya blood force trauma.."

She took a deep breath, "What do you want from me?"

"Straight to the point I see.."said the man "You're not going to ask 'Who are you?' Or 'What is this place'."

"Those are valid questions.."thought Marla, clenching her jaw.

"Go ahead."said Marla in her icy tone.

The man smiled, and cleared his throat.
"We are in an office. Pretty reasonable actually..this office was to keep in track of the animatronics during the day.."

She could tell he emphasized on those words. Wonder why?
"..And your name? Go on.."

The man smiled, but more wider this time.
"My name is Vincent Afton..but you can call me Purple Guy."

"Purple guy? Is there a reason why?"

"Well..I grew fond of the name..best fit for a killer don't you think?"

Marla winced as he said those words, "..what do you mean k-killer..?"
Now she could really tell, he didn't have any pupils, just a blank, white eye. It started to really freak her out. She could see dancing black spots in her vision.

"Oh my dear..your turning green? Or should I say purple? You see..Marla. I'm your deceased uncle."

Marlas breathing stopped. No..way.
-

Ginger never saw these parts of the hallway. Rows, rows of shelves were piled up with animatronic spare parts, that she'd never seen in her life. 

The farther she went down the hall, the darker the lights got. The walls started to become moldy, with its color vibe wearing off completely. Most of the lights flickered constantly. She could feel herself shaking and breathing became unsteady.

Marla...where could she be?

After moving through halls, one particular catches her eye. It was a long hallway with one flickering light. At the end, there was a metal door with a small light under it.

Ginger walked towards the door, and placed her ear on the cold metal. She could hear slight talking, and low clicking.
"There are people here.."thought Ginger bring up her guts.

She ran back to the shelves and search of an object.
Ginger will not let Marla die.

_

"P-purple?"said Marla looking around, in search of a mirror, but Purple Guy already had one.

He brought it to her face and smiled "I never lie Marla..you are my purple niece."

Her heart stopped cold. It was true..Marla's skin slowly became a lilac color, and her pupils were starting to become smaller quickly. She could see the place where he hit her, but the pain was quickly dissolving.
"What did you do to m-me..?!"screamed Marla as she fought the rope, causing blood on her wrist.

"Like I said...your my niece! Isn't it wonderful..our family is so different..we have genetics that even high paid doctors can't explain what causes this. From my research, we are basically supernatural! All of our senses have increased to the max, and we can't feel pain! You should be thanking me Marla-dear.."cooed Purple Guy as he placed down the mirror.
"There is no way I'm related to a killer!"scowled Marla, but then it hit her.
"Why do you call yourself a killer? Who exactly did you 'kill'.."

He hesitated but smiled, "Who did I kill? Speaking on how your mom is..you just want the exact answer and nothing more. Let's just say I killed many children, that also includes your beloved friends years ago.."

Her heartbeat became faster, deadlier. Marla wanted to strangle this man, and to literally kill him. There was a strange feeling in Marla's chest, a feeling of pure hatred, a deadly hatred.

Purple Guy smiled, as he took notice, "My my Marla dear, looks like you got the rare genetics. Sure you do have the purple-hair-purple-skin look, but your strength has also increased greatly."

She could barely hear him, due to the sudden pain in her head. Marla looked down to see her bloody arms become an almost pure purple, while red looking veins showed.
It felt like she had no emotion, besides a sudden anger towards this man.

Purple Guy dig in his pockets, and brought up a green syringe.
"Now, I can't let you go out killing me now, the fun hasn't begun yet, and word of advice, there is a chance of you losing yourself due to the strength."

She always hated needles. But since it was Purple Guy and a needle combined, that did the trick to make her suppeeeerrr pissed.

He stabbed the needle in her neck, hard. Marla could feel her hatred and anger cease, while her pure purple arms, went back to soft lilac. For some reason, she felt helpless, most likely vulnerable.

"Now go to sleep Marla-dear..it's going to be a long night.."whispered Purple Guy, while grabbing some sort of object.

She wanted to yell "help!", but she couldn't move her mouth.
The last thing Marla thought about was a time with Ginger and her smiling peacefully.

__

hope you enjoyed!